custom script

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

AxMonkey

custom script

Post by AxMonkey »

How could I locate someone to write me a custom LUA script for MOHO? It would really make it easier for me, if I could find something that would, for example, select ALL point motion in a GROUP LAYER, at ONE frame number, which would allow me to paste it elsewhere. Alternatively, if the copy keyframes function could 'lock out' selected layers, so that they would NOT be copied. Even though you can highlight all sublayers so that they show on the timeline, you can't select all the keys to all the sublayers at once. You might be able to do that, for example, if the timeline was VERTICALLY compressed, like you can do on some applications. Meantime, I will continue struggling for weeks on this. :evil:
hayasidist

Re: custom script

Post by hayasidist »

are you on Moho 12? you know you can show multiple layers in the timeline stacked vertically .. and that you can select which channels to show (view / timeline channels)? so you could select a bunch of vector layers (in a group or not), say you only wanted to see point motion if there's loads of other active channels then select the keys you want and copy/paste? not just limited to one frame - you do whole actions ...