Auto Lip-Sync not working

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

ryannayr

Auto Lip-Sync not working

Post by ryannayr »

As a long time user of Anime Studio, I recently upgraded to Moho 12 and went to try and use the auto-sync feature by linking the audio file to the switch layer for a Library mouth that I've used in the past and it does not create any mouth movement. And when I click on the mouth switch layer again and go the the Switch tab, it has no audio file selected even though I had applied and clicked ok. Is there anything else I need to do? I never had an issue in Anime Studio 11.
Thanks!
ryannayr

Re: Auto Lip-Sync not working

Post by ryannayr »

Apparently having the names of the switch layers in Caps was preventing it from working. I found another mouth pre-generated in the library and it worked with the only difference being the lower case letters. Is that a glitch?
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

No, the layer names have to match the expected phoneme name EXACTLY.
ryannayr

Post by ryannayr »

Why did the capital letters work in Anime Studio 11 but now won't work in Moho 12. And when I rename them it seems like Moho 12 adds way too many switches (and random sounds not actually in dialog) versus when I go back and do the auto lip-sync in AS11. It seems like things should get better not worse with the upgrade.