Timeline inside an action is pink instead of blue

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

FernandoRosa

Re: Timeline inside an action is pink instead of blue

Post by FernandoRosa »

synthsin75 wrote:Oh, I see the problem. Since you have the Head group layer layer-bound to the Head bone, no smart bones can affect its sublayers.
Looks like you had it half-right, since you had the sublayers "Macheup" and "Head" layer-bound. You just need to unbind the Head group and bind the "Eyes_Mackeup" layer.
Thank you very much!!

Can I ask if this file crashed your Moho? If not, can you move a few points from the layer "Bones / Face / Mouth_Control" and use Command+z (or Crtl+z if you use windows) to undo. Here, after two or three command+z, Moho crashes.
If Moho crashes for you, do you have any idea about why? And I can't use the recovery file either, it always gives me an error ("Could not open file: Error details: Failed to parse JSON document") and an empty file.
Moho 12 Pro - Mac Book Pro 2011 (Intel Core i5 2.3Ghz / 8GB RAM / Intel HD Graphics 3000 512 MB) - Mac OS 10.11.6 El Capitan.
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

FernandoRosa wrote:
synthsin75 wrote:Oh, I see the problem. Since you have the Head group layer layer-bound to the Head bone, no smart bones can affect its sublayers.
Looks like you had it half-right, since you had the sublayers "Macheup" and "Head" layer-bound. You just need to unbind the Head group and bind the "Eyes_Mackeup" layer.
Thank you very much!!

Can I ask if this file crashed your Moho? If not, can you move a few points from the layer "Bones / Face / Mouth_Control" and use Command+z (or Crtl+z if you use windows) to undo. Here, after two or three command+z, Moho crashes.
If Moho crashes for you, do you have any idea about why? And I can't use the recovery file either, it always gives me an error ("Could not open file: Error details: Failed to parse JSON document") and an empty file.
No problem undoing on that layer at all here, on Windows. Mac users seem to be having trouble lately, but it doesn't seem like there are many active Mac users around who are good at troubleshooting those issues.
FernandoRosa

Post by FernandoRosa »

No problem undoing on that layer at all here, on Windows. Mac users seem to be having trouble lately, but it doesn't seem like there are many active Mac users around who are good at troubleshooting those issues.
I tested on Windows 10 in other computer and it crashes too... I'll wait for the technical support answer.

Thank you again for all your help.
Moho 12 Pro - Mac Book Pro 2011 (Intel Core i5 2.3Ghz / 8GB RAM / Intel HD Graphics 3000 512 MB) - Mac OS 10.11.6 El Capitan.