Moho lag issue

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

troypicou

Moho lag issue

Post by troypicou »

Hi everyone first time posting and sorry it's to ask for help. I have recently run into an issue with Moho on one of my computers. Out of the blue it decided to lag, Scrub on the timeline and delayed reaction. Move a point and delayed reaction and so on. I reinstalled, same. Tried different files, same. I setup a new user login on my computer and under that login all is right with the world again. So my question is has anyone experienced an issue like this and does anyone have any ideas to resolve it? Does Moho have a reset for user preferences? I'm obviously not uninstalling everything that's needs to go when I reinstall. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Troy
chucky

Re: Moho lag issue

Post by chucky »

Hi Troy, welcome to the forum ( I've been watching some of your you tubes recently while I'm working,- it makes me feel like there's another animator in here, helps keep me focused).
Sorry I can't help you with the lag but there was something you mentioned in one of the videos, Ahaah I remember
You wanted a tool ( like in cinema 4d) that splits a shape into double the points.
There is a very good script that splits the shape into more points, and you can enter the value you require.
Menu/ Scripts/Draw/Split Curve..... there you go.

Keep up the great work Troy!
Have you tried all the display settings?
troypicou

Post by troypicou »

Thanks for the reply Chucky. I have adjusted the display settings it did give a quicker response time but not what it should be. Thanks for watching and thanks for the script info.
troypicou

Post by troypicou »

If anyone should ever experience this issue this is my workaround. This did not solve the issue but it did fix my problem. All I did was install Moho on another hard drive on that computer and life is good again. I would still be interested in a proper fix
If someone has the answer.
Thanks