Bounce interpolation

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

zingaro

Bounce interpolation

Post by zingaro »

I cannot get bounce and elastic interpolation to work. Eventually I've tried a new project and same issue. Sorry for basic question.
MOHO 11.2.1 OS 10.11.6 Thanks for any help! This is what I do.
Last edited by zingaro on Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
synthsin75

Re: Bounce interpolation

Post by synthsin75 »

Interpolation happens after the key, not before.
zingaro

Post by zingaro »

synthsin75 wrote:Interpolation happens after the key, not before.
Thank you! I guess my playing back and forth was confusing. I did another video. Please take a look.
As you see when I choose bounce or elastic interpolation nothing really changes...
Also the waveform should reflect those interpolation in the motion graph but nothing really changes there as well
I appreciate any help

synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

Now you're trying to do bounce/elastic interpolation between keys with the same value, indicated by the flat line between them in the motion graph. Keys need some change in value to modulate the interpolation over.

The only interpolation that will change anything between two keys that have the same value is noisy.
zingaro

Post by zingaro »

synthsin75 wrote:Now you're trying to do bounce/elastic interpolation between keys with the same value, indicated by the flat line between them in the motion graph. Keys need some change in value to modulate the interpolation over.

The only interpolation that will change anything between two keys that have the same value is noisy.

ok, I think I got it. Thanks!