Binding

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

toshiyori

Binding

Post by toshiyori »

I have a strange Dilemma, I'm using Anime Studio Pro 10. Here's an example of the dilemma: i have created an "Arm & Hand" started with a "Bone Layer", drew out three vector layers of the upper arm, lower arm, hand. Then placed them in the bone layer, the "hand" layer will not go into the bone layer ! I tried this sequence over & over again. no luck !
perhaps, I have a "BUG" in this AS Pro 10 program.
Any advice ?
Greenlaw

Re: Binding

Post by Greenlaw »

Do you have any Smart Bone Actions in effect? If you're using Animated Layer Order within an SBA, it might override your ability to move certain layers in the Mainline. (I generally avoid putting animated layer order keyfames inside an Action because of this, and instead use duplicates with keyframed visibility. I do like to use Animated Layer Order outside of an action where it's convenient.)

Edit: I just realized that's probably not it. The above only affects moving layers in animation frames, not the setup frame.

If something actually got bugged in your project, try importing your rig and art setup into a clean project and testing there. Alternatively, you can try Copy Layer to a new project. Maybe this will keep what's 'good' and leave behind what's 'bad' in the project.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. If that doesn't help, hopefully, somebody else can suggest something. The problem might even be much simpler than what I just described.
Last edited by Greenlaw on Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SimplSam

Re: Binding

Post by SimplSam »

My suggestion would be to share the file - so that people here can review / reproduce / fix ....
Moho 14.1 » Win 11 Pro 64GB » NVIDIA GTX 1080ti 11GB
Moho 14.1 » Mac mini 2012 8GB » macOS 10.15 Catalina
Tube: SimplSam

Sam