IMPORT issues MOHO 12 OS Sierra

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Mr.Pete

IMPORT issues MOHO 12 OS Sierra

Post by Mr.Pete »

If I import "Layers" individually from Clip Paint Studio / Photoshop I get an Icon with an X for each layer but no image whereas if I import as a composite it looks fine, how can I fix this?
Mr.Pete

HELP!!! —— IMPORT issues MOHO 12

Post by Mr.Pete »

no answers yet?

When I try to search "import layers" this MOHO forum returns a message it can't search for that because the words are "too common" :cry:

so far after continued trial and error the best I can do is export SINGLE layers as PNG one at a time before importing them into MOHO - when I use JPG the sizes are messed up

and to repeat

Importing layers from Clip Paint Studio and or PHOTOSHOP the layers are invisible unless imported as combined /composite layer totally useless

surely there must be a better way?
thanks Pete
SimplSam

Re: IMPORT issues MOHO 12 OS Sierra

Post by SimplSam »

Hi,

The PSD import can be a bit temperamental, but normally OK.

Not sure which versions of PS you are using - but later versions have the ability to export the layers as a PNG sequence: File > Scripts > Export Layers to Files, then you can import them in one go into Moho by selecting the multiple files.

You can also try searching this forum for: photoshop import for more discussions

Or alternatively... if you want to search for 'Import Layers', you can do it from Google with the following search terms: site:lostmarble.com import layers
Moho 14.1 » Win 11 Pro 64GB » NVIDIA GTX 1080ti 11GB
Moho 14.1 » Mac mini 2012 8GB » macOS 10.15 Catalina
Tube: SimplSam

Sam