using smart bone destroy cycle animation

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

sjafarian237

using smart bone destroy cycle animation

Post by sjafarian237 »

i make a cycle for a walk in my time line , cycle from 24 to frame 2. then i add a smart bone for blink for my charechter. but after using my smart bone to blink eyes my cycle stoped , i cant use my smart bones every time i start using them in time line my cycle action will stop working. :cry:
what can i do??? plz help
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Re: using smart bone destroy cycle animation

Post by Víctor Paredes »

Rotating the smart bone for the blink shouldn't break the cycle.
Maybe "Auto-Freeze keys" is checked. With that option activated, every time you move a bone, all the other bones will get a key too.
Try unchecking it before animating the blink.
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel
sjafarian237

Post by sjafarian237 »

Víctor Paredes wrote:Rotating the smart bone for the blink shouldn't break the cycle.
Maybe "Auto-Freeze keys" is checked. With that option activated, every time you move a bone, all the other bones will get a key too.
Try unchecking it before animating the blink.
yes yes , that stupid auto freeze keys was the problem :D thank you so much . you saved my life :)
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

sjafarian237 wrote:yes yes , that stupid auto freeze keys was the problem :D thank you so much . you saved my life :)
Hehe, you are welcome! By the way, to add the stupid "auto-freeze keys" feature was my idea too, so don't be so grateful :roll:
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel
sjafarian237

Post by sjafarian237 »

Víctor Paredes wrote:
sjafarian237 wrote:yes yes , that stupid auto freeze keys was the problem :D thank you so much . you saved my life :)
Hehe, you are welcome! By the way, to add the stupid "auto-freeze keys" feature was my idea too, so don't be so grateful :roll:
really???? oh my god , that , that lovely sweet "auto-freeze keys" feature . thats why i had that problem becoz i loved that feature so much that never can see it unchecked. thank u again :D