Image Sequences not showing up in timeline?

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

WakkoCat

Image Sequences not showing up in timeline?

Post by WakkoCat »

Last time I imported image sequences, it was in Anime Studio 11; and when I did, I could see them (dots) in timeline. Yesterday I was thinking I would import some image sequences into Moho 12 but when I did I was confused - they did not show up in Timeline! Nor did it show as grouped in the layer palette either like it used to in Anime Studio. I thought I was uploading a single image by mistake. It was while after attempting to upload image sequences a few times before I realized by pressing play button that I have indeed uploaded them after all, and it played just fine. But it was pretty disconcerting not to see anything in the timeline that would show a series of images, and I can't even click on the layer to see images in a group.

I don't know if it is a bug, or if it was simply a new way to import images in Moho. But I loved how it was done in Anime Studio and would appreciate in the future for Moho to be enabled to show proof that image sequences has been uploaded, and automatically grouped the same way it was done in Anime Studio. Thanks.

*EDITED*
I found out that by "convert to switch" the sequences finally showed up in timeline. In Anime Studio, it was just automatically showed up in Timeline, which is why I was confused at first.