Saving custom workspaces.....dual displays?

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

o0Ampy0o

Saving custom workspaces.....dual displays?

Post by o0Ampy0o »

Is there a way to save custom workspace layouts in Moho 12?

Does Moho 12 support dual displays?

I am able to use the software and manually spread out UI windows across two screens but I'd like the software to remember the layout I set up and not have to reposition everything each time I open the software.

Thank you
Maestral

Re: Saving custom workspaces.....dual displays?

Post by Maestral »

There are several managers for multiple desktops, and for each of system platforms. I`ll advise you to search the web to find the most appropriate one for you.
Then, you`ll be able to set layouts for any app you`re running. Quite handy stuff, if I may add.
o0Ampy0o

Post by o0Ampy0o »

Maestral wrote:There are several managers for multiple desktops, and for each of system platforms. I`ll advise you to search the web to find the most appropriate one for you.
Then, you`ll be able to set layouts for any app you`re running. Quite handy stuff, if I may add.
Hmmm. I use a number of visual design programs. This would be the only one requiring separate software.
Maestral

Post by Maestral »

I wrote the previous comment without knowing on which system you are, how or who set it up nor I am aware of PhotShop edition (i.e.) which would span over two monitors just when you click FullScreen button and keep that setting when you next time start it up, by default. So, I could easily be wrong and I`m not saying Moho does need additional software to handle it`s appearance on multiple monitors.
o0Ampy0o

Post by o0Ampy0o »

I am on a Mac Pro running Yosemite with NVIDIA Geforce 970 graphics.

I have Photoshop version CS5 which saves dual screen layouts.