Is there a default reset?

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

hmb

Is there a default reset?

Post by hmb »

I'm using Moho 12 Pro. Is there some way to set it back to its defaulted setup? A general settings reset? My timeline is messed up and I'm trying to have it like it was before I messed with it. Thanks for any help.
Greenlaw

Re: Is there a default reset?

Post by Greenlaw »

What do you mean by the timeline is 'messed up'? It's it the colors? The UI? A screen cap of what you're seeing would help.

Maybe you collapsed the timelines UI? If so, the double-arrow icon on the left will reveal a panel with an option to uncollapse it.

If you accidentally consolidated the channels, you can break them out again by right-clicking on the consolidated channel's name and selecting un-consolidated. Alternatively, you can do this from the Animation menu.

If it's colors, you should be able to reset UI colors from Preferences.

Hope this helps.
hmb

Post by hmb »

Thank you. I think I have figured out that issue. Is their a "how to" resource for Moho 12? I really like this software and I think it's a very good bargain ($) for what you get.
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

The tutorials and manuals are under the help menu. I highly recommend going through them because they're detailed, easy to follow, and pretty comprehensive. Smith-Micro has a ton of videos online too--the videos may get you going much quicker but they don't cover all the details. Either is a good place to start but you should do both if you really want to learn.

Once you get a handle on the basics, this forum is probably the best source for additional and advanced information. I would be careful about asking too many 'basic' questions often here. Many forum users find it annoying when that info is readily available in the program's documentation. If you've shown that you have at least gone through the docs, users are more willing to help here...enthusiastic even. :)

Good luck!
Last edited by Greenlaw on Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
hmb

Post by hmb »

Okay.