Moho 12 running slow? Spinning beach ball

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Cramp_Chump

Re: Moho 12 running slow? Spinning beach ball

Post by Cramp_Chump »

Hi. The same lag appears with my scene lately. When I've checked "transform bone" tool in specific layer and try to manipulate some bones, all scene in preview window stutters. "GPU acceleration" unchecked and "auto-save" option in performance window also unchecked. Bad thing.

Also, when this strange thing is happens, Moho start to consume really huge amount of RAM. In my case it is over 2GB RAM in short time after stutter thing (size of my scene is 870 Kb).
amanandink

Post by amanandink »

When I've checked "transform bone" tool in specific layer and try to manipulate some bones, all scene in preview window stutters.
we had this issue here, on random bone layers, and it was only with the transform bone tool, not with the manipulate bone tool.

when using the transform bone tool turn off the Show Path tick box across the top, this fixed it for us.
Cramp_Chump

Post by Cramp_Chump »

amanandink wrote: we had this issue here, on random bone layers, and it was only with the transform bone tool, not with the manipulate bone tool.

when using the transform bone tool turn off the Show Path tick box across the top, this fixed it for us.
Amanandink, huge thanks you! It works! :)