Can you do this in the Timeline with new Moho 12?

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

stealingfeathers

Can you do this in the Timeline with new Moho 12?

Post by stealingfeathers »

Hello all!

I arrived late to Victor's webinar on Moho 12. I asked a question, but mine probably didn't fit with what they wanted to feature in the live cast.

All the years I've used Moho I have wanted to be able to do this and I don't know if it was possible in previous versions or in the new Moho 12:
Let's say I have an animation of 500 frames. Then, I decide while I'm working that I want to insert 100 frames into the middle of this animation. Let's say I want to "plug in" 100 more frames starting at frame 120. Everything at that point in the timeline would simply get pushed down the timeline giving me these extra 100 "blank" frames starting at 120. I have not found a way to do this simply. I know how to accomplish this in more complex way, but can you just do it simply -- boom -- insert frames?
drumlug13

Re: Can you do this in the Timeline with new Moho 12?

Post by drumlug13 »

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but ... It does look like you can now select all your layers, which will show all of the keyframes. Then you can select all the keframes you want to drag down the timeline to insert more open space in the timeline to work with.
Adam
stealingfeathers

Re: Can you do this in the Timeline with new Moho 12?

Post by stealingfeathers »

drumlug13 wrote:Someone correct me if I'm wrong but ... It does look like you can now select all your layers, which will show all of the keyframes. Then you can select all the keframes you want to drag down the timeline to insert more open space in the timeline to work with.
Thanks. Yes, that's true! Sounds like the solution now! :-)