Music Videos

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Evil Sock Pupet

Music Videos

Post by Evil Sock Pupet »

Who here likes to make music videos with moho? I just started one I am making a music video to the song "the nurse who loved me" by "a perfect circle" just for fun I probbly am not gonna post it anywhere I just really love that song right now for some reason.

The reason I am not gonna post it anywhere is cause of copy right laws to that song.

::::Evil Sock Puppet::::
Rasheed

Post by Rasheed »

You could have used podsafe music and asked permission of the band.

However, you're right, some copyrights collection agencies are being paranoid and even try to get young girls to give false statements to get a case against their boyfriends, or require girlscouts not to sing copyrighted popsongs around the campfire, unless they pay for that privilege (it wouldn't surprise me if there is a fee for that particular type of performance). Some agencies would prefer long jail sentences and even the death penalty shouldn't be ruled out as one of the possibilities to frighten off potential copyrights lawbreakers, if the music industry had a say in it.

So, the next time you whistle something like "Hey Jude" when going to work, you might end up getting a ticket, for not having paid for that "performance" in advance. They really have gone bezerk and I'm not joking here.
Evil Sock Pupet

Post by Evil Sock Pupet »

Yeah I see your point it is getting out of hand.
Samb

Post by Samb »

Maybe I'll make a remake of my "she freakin' blocked me" flashmovie.
Will see ^^
cribble

Post by cribble »

I've use moho to do a music video with, although you have to be careful as i found music video's can get repeatative and boring, maybe try cutting a verse out or cutting down a long instrumental section. You can check out my video here.

A Perfect Circle's version is good, but i recommend you check out the original by Failure though, because it was Troy's older band before he joined APC (hence suggesting to cover the nurse that loved me).
--Scott
cribble.net