Switch Layer Disappears when inside main Bone Layer

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

jsiino2

Switch Layer Disappears when inside main Bone Layer

Post by jsiino2 »

Hey guys! I am creating a character in AS Pro 10. I have made his hands into switch layers and placed them into the main bone layer just above the arms. I do have animated layer ordering for when the character turns on a smartbone dial. However, I cannot see the hands in the editing view. I can see them on render. And I can see them when I move the layer outside of the bone layer. It is frustrating because I cannot very well animate his hand positions when I can't see them until render. May you please help!

Also, I have "visible" checked; "Hidden in Editing View" unchecked; and "Don't Render this Layer" unchecked.

* I also have a mask on the main bone layer so when the head turns the Eyes/Eyebrows don't render when outside of the head. However, I have "Don't Mask this Layer" selected on the Hand switch Layers
jsiino2

Re: Switch Layer Disappears when inside main Bone Layer

Post by jsiino2 »

jsiino2

Re: Switch Layer Disappears when inside main Bone Layer

Post by jsiino2 »

Nevermind, I figured it out. I had to go to each layer within the switch layer and mark "Don't mask this Layer" Thanks anyways, I know you guys are usually good about replying to these things. I just had to step out and have a cig and think about all the options haha