Adjusting bezier handles

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Pesto

Adjusting bezier handles

Post by Pesto »

When I'm trying to adjust the bezier handles "perfectly" horizontal (and pull them out) I can't seem to be able to do it. Typically, in other software, I just held down the SHIFT key while adjusting the handle and it locked it horizontally. How do you do this in ASPro?

Thanks!
Pesto

Re: Adjusting bezier handles

Post by Pesto »

I guess it's not possible :(
jezjones29

Post by jezjones29 »

I guess you mean with the timeline keys? No that's not possible. You should post it here if you think it's needed: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=19689
Pesto

Post by Pesto »

I probably didn't word it right. I was just wondering how to constrain a bezier handle in the motion/graph editor either horizontally (to prevent any unwanted overshoot) or vertically.

Thanks for the link. I will post something there.
ernpchan

Post by ernpchan »

Pesto wrote:I was just wondering how to constrain a bezier handle in the motion/graph editor either horizontally (to prevent any unwanted overshoot) or vertically.
I don't believe you can, or at least I haven't figured out how. I agree that this feature would be very useful as I've needed it.
My opinions and comments do not represent those of my employer.
http://www.ernestpchan.com
http://www.zazzle.com/gopuggo
gdub

Post by gdub »

If I understand you right, you're trying to animate a perfectly straight line. You can try turning on the grid, and just snap the vector handle to a specific area. This worked for me.
eric1223

Post by eric1223 »

There is a way to get it perfect. Figure out which color is X, Y or Z, and type in the value of the previous keyframe. But my favorite thing to do is just the copy the value, and paste it where I want it.