Anyone Able To Take Time To Help Me?

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

divinedakota

Re: Anyone Able To Take Time To Help Me?

Post by divinedakota »

Greenlaw wrote:It's pretty easy. There are basically two way to do this.

1. You can import the art using [File > Import Tracing Image...]. This is exactly what it sounds like, it's just a reference image for tracing and it won't render. You can toggle this image on and off and remove or replace it any time.

2. My preferred way is to import the image to a bitmap layer, [File > Import Image...], and create a vector layer on top of the bitmap art to trace in. If you wish, you can set the layer preferences for the bottom art to be semi-transparent to make is easier to draw over. From the layer properties, you can even set this layer to not appear in a render just like Tracing Image. The advantage with this second method is that you can transform and re-position the reference image freely. And if you make the reference a switch layer, you can import sequential images to trace. (I usually bring my storyboard panels in this way to draw over.)

Either method works so choose the one your comfortable with.

Be sure to read the tutorials and manuals, and watch the videos. Most of the info you'll be looking for is there.

G.
Is there anyway you can just add me to skype!!! PRETTY PLZ LOL it would be soooo much easier so i can screen share what im doing, even if you just do it for 5 minutes
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

Sorry, I don't use Skype, and I normally prefer to interact in public forums anyway.

IMO, it's better to post images or videos in the Share Your Work or Troubleshooting sections. You'll get immediate feedback and suggestions from a larger pool of experience that way. Most of the users here are super helpful.

G.
divinedakota

Post by divinedakota »

Greenlaw wrote:Sorry, I don't use Skype, and I normally prefer to interact in public forums anyway.

IMO, it's better to post images or videos in the Share Your Work or Troubleshooting sections. You'll get immediate feedback and suggestions from a larger pool of experience that way. Most of the users here are super helpful.

G.
Damn it dude, i feel it would be so much easier for you to explain things lol
braj

Post by braj »

Yeah, I'd recommend reading the manual, doing the tutorials, watch YouTube videos, and then ask for help when you know a bit more about what you need help with.
neeters_guy

Post by neeters_guy »

divinedakota wrote:
It depends on the artwork but I typically trace over it with Anime Studio's vector tools or redraw it in Krita with raster based .PSD rigging in mind.
Any tutorials on that? :o im super clueless , or do you have skype and you could show me maybe dude? would be really appreciated. skype: dakotawhyte
jessica951 posted some step-by-step videos on character creation in Anime Studio:

It sounds like you're looking for a personal tutor, but unless you're willing to pay for one it's unlikely you'll get any takers. Your best best is to take advantage of the free resources already available.