Paint bucket glitches

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Psynema

Paint bucket glitches

Post by Psynema »

Anyone experience this? Paint bucket adding points and distorting the fill shape as a result

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBbfrks ... load_owner
chucky

Re: Paint bucket glitches

Post by chucky »

The bucket is different to the shape's fill.
Have a look into it, the shape can be filled without using the bucket, they have two different advantages and purposes.
I f you can get away with using the bucket and just turning on the fill then , it is best to do so, save the bucket for freehand fills where you want to fill unwelded shapes or the shapes don't fully close.
Psynema

Post by Psynema »

chucky wrote:The bucket is different to the shape's fill.
Have a look into it, the shape can be filled without using the bucket, they have two different advantages and purposes.
I f you can get away with using the bucket and just turning on the fill then , it is best to do so, save the bucket for freehand fills where you want to fill unwelded shapes or the shapes don't fully close.
Thing is the bucket is generally recommended for making shapes with holes, that's why I did a window frame. Of course you can just turn the fill on for simpler shapes.
chucky

Post by chucky »

Have a look at the manual, you can make windows just fine without the bucket.
You'll see what I mean, they are very different tools stick to the shape fill whenever you can.
Psynema

Post by Psynema »

chucky wrote:Have a look at the manual, you can make windows just fine without the bucket.
You'll see what I mean, they are very different tools stick to the shape fill whenever you can.
I know you don't have to use the bucket, but just odd how inconsistent the paint bucket is.