ASP 11 Smart Bone glitches

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Psynema

ASP 11 Smart Bone glitches

Post by Psynema »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEChdvyKV1c

Illustrated via video - constant glitches I run into and it's annoying. Anyone else have these or know solutions? Thanks.
braj

Re: ASP 11 Smart Bone glitches

Post by braj »

Could the reason the tongue doesn't show up be because it is in a bone group in a normal folder within another bone group? Maybe try converting all folders in that path to bone groups, I don't think it would make any negative difference. Just a thought.
Psynema

Post by Psynema »

braj wrote:Could the reason the tongue doesn't show up be because it is in a bone group in a normal folder within another bone group? Maybe try converting all folders in that path to bone groups, I don't think it would make any negative difference. Just a thought.
I actually tried that - I took out the tongue and put it directly under the pug bone group so it wasn't inside a normal group and nada, same thing, works in the actions subtimeline, but not the main. :o
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

First thing to try with any workspace display problems is disable GPU acceleration.

And I've never seen AS kicking me out of an action, so if you could provide a simple example file with steps to duplicate the problem, that would help.

That is a long video covering too many things. You probably need to handle one problem at a time. Like, which preference is still there after deleting the preference file? Maybe you said, but I missed it in the rather rambling video. I'd suggest writing up each point and then making a video only for that point.