Release date for Anime Studio 10.5/11

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Who would like to see a progress update on the next version of AS?

I would
100%
Don't care
No votes

Total votes: 25
madrobot

Re: Release date for Anime Studio 10.5/11

Post by madrobot »

4am local time here in Melbourne, BUT WORTH IT!
I'm in.
I guess that's... 3:40am alarm for making a pot of coffee to get me through the live stream?
See you there guys.
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

dkwroot wrote:Also, I freakin' LOVE the artwork in this release. You really out-did yourself, Victor.
Thank you. I love it to.
I just want to clarify it's not my artwork. I was in charge of the characters, but had the pleasure to "direct" two fantastic chilean illustrators: Chavezónico and Alfredo Cáceres. You can check their work on the links :)
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel
dkwroot

Post by dkwroot »

selgin wrote:
synthsin75 wrote: These are real references that can even be used between AS files, so we now have some measure of version control, as well as all the simple stuff the old meshinstance script did. You can break the referencing on specific animation channels you alter in the instance.
You can even break the reference for a single point and animate it in an independent way, but keeping all the other referenced. It's a very powerful and deep feature, cleverly implemented.
AWESOME!!! This update is going to be amazing! I'm really excited now. This is going to be insanely useful for designing hands, eyes, mouths, props and effects. I can't wait to start experimenting with it. :lol:

selgin wrote:
dkwroot wrote:Also, I freakin' LOVE the artwork in this release. You really out-did yourself, Victor.
Thank you. I love it to.
I just want to clarify it's not my artwork. I was in charge of the characters, but had the pleasure to "direct" two fantastic chilean illustrators: Chavezónico and Alfredo Cáceres. You can check their work on the links :)
I hope you let them know that they did a fantastic job. :D
Danimal

Post by Danimal »

Sounds pretty fantastic, the layer referencing in particular. Unfortunately I can't attend the webinar but will certainly watch it when they upload it afterward!
~Danimal
PRIMAL MORON

Post by PRIMAL MORON »

Woo, just registered for the webinar!
I am so excited, as someone who uses anime studio for art, comics, and animation, i can hardly wait to see what tools they'll add to the belt.
I wonder if they took my idea about day and night global layer effects, the only reason i ask is i mentioned the idea to someone on the team and they sounded interested a month or two ago. Guess i'll find out~
Still, I hope they managed to smooth it out a bit for multitaking use, i use it very often to pipeline parts of pics for other things too.
And it should be said, this program is my first and foremost favorite, so i hope the team makes it a program worth looking into the future for, cheers to the team for making it to 11!