preview of switch layers (images)

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

uddhava

preview of switch layers (images)

Post by uddhava »

I created an animation with images using switch layers, but when I try to preview the animation instead of the images I am seeing only white boxes.
Any suggestions? This is in ASP 9.5. When I press Ctrl+R it renders fine. I set display quality to high plus checked the box for images.

Thank you.
sceech

Re: preview of switch layers (images)

Post by sceech »

Hi

To preview your "switch layer animation", place all the individual "frame" or Layers in them Timeline, in sequence, spaced how you ant the timing, you can copy and paste multiple copies in the Timeline if you like, or use the left-click on the Timeline to set the green marker for the "in" point and right-click to set the "out" point so when you hit Spacebar it will just cycle through those frames continuously (hold mouse on blue area of frame numbers of Timeline to click-set these points). If you are talking about rendering to Preview, use Command or Option E to render and view that way.

All the best,

Dave
uddhava

Re: preview of switch layers (images)

Post by uddhava »

Thanks for the input, Dave.
Finally I divided the workspace into two using the control on the bottom right of the workspace next to the display settings and the
animation showed up fine. Go figure! :roll: