poser imports

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

phillyd023

poser imports

Post by phillyd023 »

when you import objects to anmie studio from poser will they look like they did in Poser? I mean, does it bring the textures as well?
madriver

Re: poser imports

Post by madriver »

Short answer is not exactly...but it will import textures and you can move the figure in 3D space if I recall correctly. I have only tried it once or twice.

Poser import will also bring in all the morph dials, so yes, you can articulate the model exactly the same way you would in Poser, minus the lighting
and shading.
phillyd023

Post by phillyd023 »

when I import the poser obj it is all black and I cant figure out what is wrong.

I have AS PRO 9.5 and Poser 9
dkwroot

Post by dkwroot »

I don't have poser, so I'm not sure if my theory is valid or not ... but perhaps the issue is that you're trying to load in an OBJ file instead of a poser file. When you save your model, try saving it in the poser file format and then load that into anime studio. OBJ files are more of an open standard, which is what I use when importing files from Blender into Anime Studio.
phillyd023

Post by phillyd023 »

when I try the poser scene I get an error telling me poser either isn't serialized or it can't find the poser files. Both programs are legit and the preferences inside AS point to the right directory.

this has been going on for 3 weeks. I gave a ticket open regarding this but have gotten nowhere with it. Was hoping ti get help in here since I haven't heard from the ticket in a week