Selling Anime Studio Tutorials

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

*E* ed Too 2

Re: Selling Anime Studio Tutorials

Post by *E* ed Too 2 »

HEY DALE ~ just *must* see if .... this *request* .... will *light up*.... my day > Yours Too... *its*... hope !

*E* ed Too 2 wrote::shock: .... 172 !

Sorry MAN Amiga,
..................... just been trying to get my head around that last line *to me*.

By the way, I'm up at 5am every morning in the week and a few hours later at weekends.
:shock:

Sorry Dale,
..................... just been trying to get my head around that last line *to me*.
WELL~ done a little *looking* AND ~ Man if there's ever a person in *animation* that deserves *mY* respect... *u* would be just such a person.

The Problem ... Dam there goes that Capital THE again, ~ *mY problem*... is ... *Today~ in England* (& yes other places too) to *me* ...."1 Mans respect is another mans Insult"
OH ~ I think i have a definition for it and think I understand *The Definition*~ Qed version, BUT~ ;

WELL ~ let's see !
How many *here* do *u* think will respect *mY* .... request... for .... every clck to give to *us*... there own definition..... ?

MAN~ That last line to *me*...! Gonna take a bit more head scratching i think. OH~ I have an Idea BUT~ ?????????????[/quote]
SO ! For what wake *eye* upon Ruddy rock ?
Muddy Minglish ~ one answer ~ crowing Cock !