switch layer, with images

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

micky48

switch layer, with images

Post by micky48 »

Hi, i am making a switch layer useing , PNG images , they don,t seem to be working correctly , is it to do with the size of image? , or is a switch layer no good with images, only vector layers
thanks
funksmaname

Re: switch layer, with images

Post by funksmaname »

can you be more specific about 'dont seem to be working correctly'? That doesn't say much...
just in case this is the issue - when any switch sub layer is highlighted, THAT is the layer you will see regardless of the currently 'switched to' layer - select the parent or another layer entirely to see the effect of the switche settings...
micky48

Post by micky48 »

I have a switch layer with two images, i want to switch between them quickly , all ok till playback , then one image is missing ,images are PNG 640X420
Thanks
funksmaname

Post by funksmaname »

missing = you get a broken image icon? (like a junked up document icon)
micky48

Post by micky48 »

Sorry about delay getting back to problem, think i have solved it! , i had a feeling that pro 9 wasn't working correctly ,i turned off GPU (graphics processing acceleration)in preferences , all works ok now, switch layer great! thinking it would be better to get graphics card for computor,
Thanks for help
Imago

Post by Imago »

micky48 wrote:Sorry about delay getting back to problem, think i have solved it! , i had a feeling that pro 9 wasn't working correctly ,i turned off GPU (graphics processing acceleration)in preferences , all works ok now, switch layer great! thinking it would be better to get graphics card for computor,
Thanks for help
No, it's a normal issue as I can see.
Mine too give that type of problem when I use more tha two image layers and they have some transparencies (PNG).
Sorry for my bad english... Q_Q