tools [old player returns]

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

madrobot

Re: tools [old player returns]

Post by madrobot »

Don't cryptograph your discussion out of non-English speaking participation E-squirter!
Without even going near the political, it discounts many on here who happen to speak English as a 2nd language (or through the lens of google translate) who bring an imposing level of ability to the table and a humbling willingness to share and discuss technique and methodology.

(Otherwise you are pretty much stuck with Colonials, colonials in denial and Englishmen in exile. Or convicts.)
*E* ed Too 2

Post by *E* ed Too 2 »

QUOTE.

(Otherwise you are pretty much stuck with Colonials, colonials in denial and Englishmen in exile. Or convicts.)[/quote]
ME ?
Hey *Obot..... How's breakfast,

Me no want to crypt D'em out, in fact *absolutely* to the contrariwise, I know they are there and *thank God* that they are too.
*With certainty*
they will tell just how lousy Google is at translating English into whatever, BUT~ even worse at translating from whatever... into English.
If you get that... then try this too,.... ***** ALL OF THOSE *MOTHER TONGUES ARE VITAL... to me **** as an animator even more so.
PROBLEM ?
Well 1st getting them.... to get *u* and you to feel the same way about those *Mother Tongues* as *u* and you say ....*u* and you... do.
2nd~ to use *that* so called declamation... animatation~nistically... to *speak to the source* of this one AND YES~ the source of D'jerky's one too, i/e GOOGLE.
3rd~ It is that *impossing level of ability* I'm aiming at.... Preferably... so good... that *we AND Google* have no option BUT~ to invest all smarts AND Marbles in getting *us* AND Google .... to prefect... that sad *translating ability*

Sorry for all the mouth ... but written explanation tend to do that to one.

REGARDS
*E* ed too 2 to
SO ! For what wake *eye* upon Ruddy rock ?
Muddy Minglish ~ one answer ~ crowing Cock !
madrobot

Post by madrobot »

*E* ed Too 2 wrote: Hey *Obot..... How's breakfast
It's actually just after tea and still 30 degrees celcius.
Bloody hot since last week, low to mid 30s and humid like soup.
*E* ed Too 2

Post by *E* ed Too 2 »

madrobot wrote:
*E* ed Too 2 wrote: Hey *Obot..... How's breakfast
It's actually just after tea and still 30 degrees celcius.
Bloody hot since last week, low to mid 30s and humid like soup.
AND~ HERE~ i thought i was facing-in-T' an English person in England. Go figure.
By the way on that point, Why no *where from declaration here*.
I ask because I T*ink *u* said *u* be a counsellor, to drug addled *mates*, and wounder whether *u* would .... not want to know just where that *knot*... be coming from, when doing so.

Here in London~ *brass Monkey* time.

Regards
*E* ed 2 toooooooooooo to
madrobot

Post by madrobot »

I'm descended from a convict E-banger. But the jokes on them, I live in paradise while you are trapped in grey old England. They put the wrong people on the boats! 20 degrees celcius in the UK is a life-threatening HEATWAVE.
Are there some animators whose work really inspires you? What mediums interest you? (Not ouija boards and tea leaves you crazy monkey, I mean AS motion tracking, greenscreen hand puppets and stop motion?)
*E* ed Too 2

Post by *E* ed Too 2 »

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: ! Wink to the wise ! Only the really stupid think wisdom doesn't .... grow... with/from 1st bleat at Mothers teat. THE really, really stupid think 2Dimensional art started with AnimeStudio debut followed by becoming a really, really, really stupid Pro !

Hey *obot,
.............. Short answer is : I'm a fan of your... clay... actions.
....... Little longer : I would really like to say quite a few of the submissions I"ve seen on You Tube inspire me too (play list on channel i think) Appleeed2
Real answer: the old, now also -2D dead timers however would be closer to the truth.
i.e.... the jungle book ! NOT~ the insipid Disney inquiline {animal living in anothers home} BUT~ The real 2 dimensional story by Kipling. Blakes ability to use 2 dimensional A to Z characters... also blows my mind, Shelly too.
AND~ ALL without a computer or animation app... in sight ! AWESOME !
Others.... more 2D like ? Well the freak that 1st spat paint on its hand and put it to rock, even some/ no scratch that ALL~ of those down under darkings with their spit @wall type 2D works ... AWESOME !
REAL ANIMATORS.... *them*

BUT tell me, is it me or..scratch that, of course its me... BUT~ you do see the letters on this page as 2D-imensional don't you, in fact the whole page as- 2Dimensions YES ?
If yes:
just what is it , do you think, that makes those 2D characters *here* so dumb/blind/afraid to @least try to animate them... with... a little of their own colour-full ideas.

Regards
*E* ed too 2
a.k.a ~ The IDIOT ~ hopefully *here* too one day !