AMazing AS9 work

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

shift

AMazing AS9 work

Post by shift »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnNBr-R_Ips
I found this truly amazing. Make me need to take my animation to the next level.
madriver

Re: AMazing AS9 work

Post by madriver »

Agree. Pretty impressive use of 3D layers, gradients and tracking. Really shows what AS can do!
*E* ed Too 2

Post by *E* ed Too 2 »

HEY Shift and Madriver,

If either of you ... do in fact read this.... Please remember... when reading my other post *it* notes here .... that >>>> I do / did >>> in fact ::::: See *here* :

185 *clicks*... of interest.... driven by ... a title that *has* ... actual work AND AMazing.... on both sides of ... an application.... that.... gave.... birth.... to this ... forum.
:twisted:
Only~~~~~ *us* 3 Tho' ... that think... a thanks > * FOR THAT * <...worth a *following*.... click.
:twisted:

REGARDS
*E* ed 2 too to
SO ! For what wake *eye* upon Ruddy rock ?
Muddy Minglish ~ one answer ~ crowing Cock !
AmigaMan

Post by AmigaMan »

Lloyd, this animation was already posted a while back by Sang himself in the 'Share Your work' section. That's likely why it only had limited response here. It's brilliant work I agree.
*E* ed Too 2

Post by *E* ed Too 2 »

AmigaMan wrote:Lloyd, this animation was already posted a while back by Sang himself in the 'Share Your work' section. That's likely why it only had limited response here. It's brilliant work I agree.
Hey AmigaMan,

So *back track* works, sometimes. THANKS~ i had thought my eclectic way of reaching out, was destined to a *still-birth*

For the rest of you, YES~ Lloyd is my name, and like all names one that has both boring and interesting sides.

*E* ed 2... i would like to make/t*ink into the *more* interesting ... side. > No insults intended.

REGARDS
*E* ed 2 too to
SO ! For what wake *eye* upon Ruddy rock ?
Muddy Minglish ~ one answer ~ crowing Cock !