Error: Selected audio file is not supported

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

noezialee

Re: Error: Selected audio file is not supported

Post by noezialee »

sbtamu wrote:Just for kicks, render, lets say 8 seconds and see if it comes out ok. Debut does have a limit on the length of the animation, something like 3k frames.
Since I'm a beginner, most of my animations are even less than eight seconds. I think Debut allows two minutes.
oakesy

Post by oakesy »

Sounds like a glitch with the windows version :? I am using MacPro and alway used the Anime since 6 upwards. Only suggestion I could offer would be to try with a previous version 8 7 or 6 demo and see if the problem still there. As this sound like either the codec in windows is okay but not within the ASD or ASP version being omitted in the programming. Eg in windows media play classic plays all the dvds and nay other type. yet Windows media player modern has a hissy fit and screams codec required. Could you ask for the developers to test previous version for same snag on your model pc range.
A smile is better than a punch even when you want to.

Regards John from Merry England.

MacPro and proud.
noezialee

Post by noezialee »

oakesy wrote:Sounds like a glitch with the windows version :? I am using MacPro and alway used the Anime since 6 upwards. Only suggestion I could offer would be to try with a previous version 8 7 or 6 demo and see if the problem still there. As this sound like either the codec in windows is okay but not within the ASD or ASP version being omitted in the programming. Eg in windows media play classic plays all the dvds and nay other type. yet Windows media player modern has a hissy fit and screams codec required. Could you ask for the developers to test previous version for same snag on your model pc range.
Thanks for that suggestion. I'll try to see if I can find an earlier version. But I suspect it won't have bones, which is one of the reasons I wanted AS in the first place. Sigh.
oakesy

Post by oakesy »

Merely to see if the problem exists after version 8 with you pc specs. Hopefully a demo will confirm the error for the developers to create a patch for windows version :wink:
A smile is better than a punch even when you want to.

Regards John from Merry England.

MacPro and proud.