We need more tutorials...

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Fahim

Re: We need more tutorials...

Post by Fahim »

daney7g wrote:I love the idea about tagging ive used it in other places and its very powerful.
I'll look into it and see if it's possible for members to tag.
Fahim

Post by Fahim »

Looks like tagging is not possible.
Fahim

Post by Fahim »

funksmaname wrote:but don't the 'how do I?' and 'tips and tricks' categories cover it? Regardless of categorization, things will always become cluttered and difficult to find... to dissect the forum into many subsections may create more problems than it solves - is this tutorial subject A or subject B? it has a bit of both... hmm
This is my primary concern, re-categorization could cause more confusion. Daney7g, I've contacted the moderators to get feedback on changes to the forums and we'll see what they say. As well, if you feel strongly about these forum updates, then try to get as much consensus around the changes you are proposing as you can... you can also use some of the forum tools, ie polls etc...
daney7g

Post by daney7g »

Thanks for getting back peeps, tagging is a good middle ground so its shame its not compatible. Perhaps a new platform could be considered, something that hosts more contemporary social networking features as well as the well established forum based format. This is just an idea right now and considering what people have said about the confusion it would cause its wise to give the idea careful consideration. Additionally there is the fact the there is a lot of information gathered on the database so this is a major consideration, as far as im aware its very possible that the database could be transferred to a new system in many cases and this would preserve all the information gathered here over the years. :D

A new platform need not be the headache it seems, indeed it could galvanize the community even more if we all collaborate together on choosing it and working out the kinks. People could suggest features and platforms that they know and love from other places on the web that they/we frequent. I guess what im getting at is that if we engage people in the process of choosing the new platform and also keep people informed about progress people could check it out before hand, most of the issues could be dealt with before any move is initiated which would save people getting frustrated.

I'm not going to spoil it but Lostmarble 2.0 could be awesome. :idea:
"If you do nothing, nothing happens!" Jacque Fresco
*E* ed Too 2

Post by *E* ed Too 2 »

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I'm not going to spoil it but Lostmarble 2.0 could be awesome. :idea:[/quote]
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Hey Daney ,
On the off chance that *u* are by now aware, that you're possibly flogging a Horse already dead, BUT~ like *me* still thinks its(horses) real problem ~ is you and me beating it about the head, rather than applying *enema* to *obvious*-belly-full- of silent *hits :
Would you mind refocusing your *pick* towards the arse end of the Horse...... remembering of course.... that *here-be-where-both *u* & I will both see and want .... all that effluence....to fall.

NOW~
In my case *a circle* for Mable Players ... in every *Mothers Tongue*.... is the (optimum answer)
NOD ! already seen... in & on the Thumbnails... of the Moderators.... and all those so kind...... as to have already identified *Tongues*.... land of origin*
AND~ Yes, Enema... effectively applied...means *None* would want... to lie... about... *that*.
OH~ Yes..... and be *explicitly*.... very defensive/offensive... TOO !

NIGHTmare ?

Well both *u* and I seem to be agreeing upon this section... of *it*, with not an inconsiderable number of *clicks* from *hits... interested @LEAST.
:twisted: ~ *SILENTLY~ The *mare*... being flogged. Yes ?

FOR Me however, * A Marble Player * seeking Marbles to HIT !...... preferably too... resounding ~ with a good solid *wack* > and re-sounding .... all around.

T*ink :
This forum is already... a ready circle : Full of *hits.... playing a miserably.... silent game of *hits. >>>> No *Wacks* or Marbles allowed ?

NIGHTMARE ?

Well~ for me ! ::::::::::::::: *Horse~now up*
....................................................Circle full of effluent *hits* ........ all waiting for just the right sort of R*soul..... to politely use some sort of *Pc~Marble* ......to gently suggest that *they* would rather... vacate >>> *THE* effluent circle !
WHY ?
Well *Circle full of Marbles* NOT Afraid of a soild *wack* to marble
.................................................................................... and very vocal about it.
.................... WAS ~ sort of how, I as a young boy
................................................................ sort of approached *marble players~ daring to draw a circle......................... for me,
:shock: :shock: AND YES ~ I knew then that ~ * Drawn for others too * was the *Circle*. :shock: :shock:

REGARDS
*E* ed Too 2 ( in your case Daney please see that *E* as aimed @ENGLAND, yes *u* too... of course.

Surely.... In any B*lunch of B*lown B*lits.... sits
@Least one.... considering.... state of B*lown B*litz... wits.
Last edited by *E* ed Too 2 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SO ! For what wake *eye* upon Ruddy rock ?
Muddy Minglish ~ one answer ~ crowing Cock !
AmigaMan

Post by AmigaMan »

Lloyd, if you spent just half as much time going through Anime Studio tutorials and learning the software as you do writing long drawn out drivel on this forum you'd be a master by now. At least you finally managed to spell the word 'effluent' (one of your favourite words it seems) correctly. On all of your films you both spell and pronounce it 'effulent' every time. :D
Where people get this idea that there are no Anime Studio tutorials I don't know. There are loads on YouTube and, as I keep saying, the ones that come with the software will get you up and running. Have you worked through those tutorials? I asked that before but you didn't answer so I guessed not. If you are serious about learning Anime Studio, though it's incredibly difficult to determine what exactly you do want as your communication skills are none existent, then try working through those tutorials. If you need any help, and communicate that correctly, then you will find people here will be only too willing.
*E* ed Too 2

Post by *E* ed Too 2 »

:roll: :roll:
................ then you will find people here will be only too willing.[/quote]
:?: :?: :?:

Tell me Amiga man !

You do know that the *Marble* <<< yes that one, is a 2d representation of an inanimate object, and *lost* is a 3d concept.... inviting... game players ; willingly willing - to help find them... again, Don't *u* ?

If yes, then just what is it that disturbs you so much;
THE~ 2d~ *u* *i* <<<<< pointers,
THE~ 2d- *hits ~omissions
THE ~2d- R*souls... assumptions

OR JUST~ that *u* don't like the idea... that *u* have *lost* your Marbles. ((( NOT repeat NOT....... rhetorical )))

REGARDS
*E* ed Too 2 ~~~~ *u* too,please see that *E* as coming from a self educated R*soul, ~ smelling mistakes... inevitable. 2D eye though... well ?

WOT T*ink *u* ?
daney7g

Post by daney7g »

Im sorry ed i don't usually read your messages and today is not any different. Your messages lack cohesion and waste my time, perhaps you could put your expressions in more universally digestible format. Thanks for getting back anyhow.
"If you do nothing, nothing happens!" Jacque Fresco
*E* ed Too 2

Post by *E* ed Too 2 »

:shock:

DAM !~ tough class this one .

SO~
Let's try... a visit Back to *THE PERSON* who built this site.... *sat* in a *chair*..... and ..... *considered*... the 2 dimensional World of English Letters from A ~ Z.

Where they just letters ?
Or *Characters*... there to be arranged into a form that would allow *THAT PERSON*... to both, best describe AND invite .... Fingers with tongues... to both *help* and *consider* ... the 2D world of... visual animation .... as offered by SmithMicro with their AnimeStudio application.

Man~ what a mouthful.

WAS *THAT PERSONS*~ arrival @ this *LostMarble* idea, just a mistake or hapless Happenstance.

ME ?
No idea... never met *that person*.
HAVE you ?

DID~ *that person*~ then see the connection between A~Z letters/ 2 Dimensional Characters AND... 2D animating ?

ME ?
No idea... never met *that person
HAVE you ?

REGARDS
*E* ed too 2

Surely... in any B*lunch of B*lown B*litz..... sits
@Least one.... considering.... origin of *hits.... wits.