Fluid motion issue

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

onurdemirsoy

Fluid motion issue

Post by onurdemirsoy »

Hello. I have been using AS for a fee years. I have an issue about my last work. I mean maybe this have bern happening for years but I have t notived before.
Well I am going to explain this issue with mu terrible English lol
I have nearly 100 pngs on screen and the camera slowly zooms in to them. The camera zooms in with Lineer Motion. The animation speed is 24 FPS.

I exported the animation with PNG's and imported it to After Effects as an image sequence. Then added some effects etc and export it to Mov format.

Now the issue is, the animation (zoom effect) isnt fluid. It isnt smooth and flickering. Do you knoe the reason and a solution? I'd appreciated so much. Thanks so much.
oakesy

Re: Fluid motion issue

Post by oakesy »

Do you have a smooth sequence when you save to After Effects and no frames missing? With adding to the original and setting it to mov I think quicktime could be the problem as this seems to reduce the quality drastically. Have you had similar problems before with this method?
A smile is better than a punch even when you want to.

Regards John from Merry England.

MacPro and proud.
onurdemirsoy

Post by onurdemirsoy »

I havent had this type of problem before. Well maybe there was a problem but i dont remember now.

I am rendering the whole movie again and i ll try exporting avi from After Effects as a master copy. Maybe this will solve my issue. I ll write here, if i ll find a solution.
onurdemirsoy

Post by onurdemirsoy »

Sorry sorry :) It was all my fault. The problem isnt because of AS, but it is about conversion between formats. I mean I transformed from 24fps mov to 25fps mp4.. Well Everything works great now. Thanks so much.
onurdemirsoy

Post by onurdemirsoy »

Sorry sorry :) It was all my fault. The problem isnt because of AS, but it is about conversion between formats. I mean I transformed from 24fps mov to 25fps mp4.. Well Everything works great now. Thanks so much.
onurdemirsoy

Post by onurdemirsoy »

onurdemirsoy

Post by onurdemirsoy »

Fordsnack

Post by Fordsnack »

interesting, i noticed this on my animation. I wonder if its imovie converting to a different fps. will have to check that out...

Fordsnack
Innerpieces.co.uk - music for meditation and peace
Anime music video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfk6TkpP4XE