AS9 gets flaky after awhile

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

gdub

AS9 gets flaky after awhile

Post by gdub »

Hi! I'm not sure exactly how to explain this, but I'll try.
It seems that AS9 acts weird after working on it for awhile.
For instance, the QuickTime Movie selection is gone sometimes when I try to export animation.
I am able to cut, but not paste drawing points.
The keyframes don't work right. By this I mean If I move some keyframes to 24, that should move the drawing points, but it doesn't.
Moving points tend to go all over the place when working in an Action.
These problems usually go away if I close AS9 and re-open it.
I've been using AS9 for about a month now, and have recently noticed these problems.
These problems happen in both 32 and 64 bit versions, and I'm using Windows 7.
I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced this.
chucky

Re: AS9 gets flaky after awhile

Post by chucky »

I haven't seen any of this as yet, I do see issues and I know the dev's are all over the bugs and will weed out any they are aware of.
If you could be specific about one issue at a time , it does sound like there might be some areas where you are not using the right tool or some other problem.
For copy paste: you can use select tool or translate points tool to copy and paste, also check the the translation of the layer you are pasting to is correctly positioned , you may have pasted to somewhere outside the display window if the layers to and from are not matching or centred or some such deviation.
I think the issue is more to do with the short time that you have been using AS for , don't worry things will all click into place before you know it.
shepherdlamb

Re: AS9 gets flaky after awhile

Post by shepherdlamb »

I get weird stuff happening all the time. It worked great for a while, but now it's all over the place. Every time I try to copy and paste it crashes. and it duplicates all my vector points giving me vectors on top of vectors. Just downloaded the 9.1 version hoping it would fix it, but nothing has changed. :cry: What's up?