ASP9-Where have all the codecs gone?

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

DVTVFilm

ASP9-Where have all the codecs gone?

Post by DVTVFilm »

Just wondering...

ProRes422HD was used in my workflow with Final Cut....
InfoCentral

Re: ASP9-Where have all the codecs gone?

Post by InfoCentral »

- 64-bit Windows does not support QuickTime as such there are import and export limitations to video/movie and to audio formats. The only supported movie format for export is .avi. The only supported audio formats for import are .wav, .aif and .aiff. The only supported audio format for export is .wav. If you require the use of QuickTime, then we recommend using the 32-bit Windows (Universal) version of Anime Studio Pro 9 as it supports QuickTime and video formats such as .mov, .avi, .mp4, .m4v, .mpg, and .mpeg. As well, it supports audio formats such as .wav, .aif, .aiff, .au, .snd, .mp3, .m4a, .mid, .midi, .m4p and .m4b.
MEETUP.COM - start or join a group
cheyne

That is LAME!

Post by cheyne »

I just bought AS9 because of the new features (haven't touched 8 for a year) and then hit a wall with this. I was wondering what the hell was going, and yep, straight away I boot up 32bit AS9 and it works immediately.

So on that point - where's the benefit in using 64 bit? More RAM? Does it help with rendering?
InfoCentral

64 bit video encoder codecs

Post by InfoCentral »

Depending on the type of video source content, bitrate and resolution, NVCUVENC can deliver 2x to 3x faster encoding performance vs. CPU encoders with 1080p source content.

The NVIDIA CUDA Video Encoder

x264 Video Codec is a free library for encoding H264 or AVC video streams.

K-Lite Codec Pack (64-bit) is a collection of DirectShow filters, VFW or ACM codecs, and tools. Codecs and DirectShow filters are needed for encoding and decoding audio and video formats.

:roll:
MEETUP.COM - start or join a group