is cortoonnetwork cutout animation made with moho

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

rylleman

Post by rylleman »

Do you mean Fosters home for imaginary friends? if so, the answer is no, it's done in Flash.
cartoonplayer

Post by cartoonplayer »

all the cutout ?

but isee some effect not in flash AS BONE DYNAMIC
The400th

Post by The400th »

Cartoon Network shows are made by a variety of companies, all using different software.

If you tell us which shows you are talking about, maybe someone knows which software is used.
cartoonplayer

Post by cartoonplayer »

ys i know but im talking about the cutout animaton shows
i think cartoonnetwork have a place making these cutout animation in it because they got the same characre animation style in them games on the web
kdiddy13

Post by kdiddy13 »

We understand what you're talking about, but if you don't tell us which shows specifically, we can't help. Help us to help you.

Foster's and Atomic Betty are being done in Flash. Most of the others I know of are being done "traditionally" (although probably on the computer using various programs).
________
Cooking help
Last edited by kdiddy13 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
cartoonplayer

Post by cartoonplayer »

kdiddy13

Post by kdiddy13 »

Ed, Ed, and Eddie (you could say that instead of sending a link and having me figure it out)?

I don't think they use Flash. The ones on the website are Flash for the reason of using them on the web and making them interactive. When they're made for broadcast I believe that they use various traditional drawing tools (and programs, like USAnimation/Opus).
________
BUY VAPORIZERS
Max Power

Post by Max Power »

hmm, I thought he was refering to the [adult swim] cartoons on Cartoon network. You know, like Sealab 2021 and Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

But now I'm not so sure.

Max Power
The400th

Post by The400th »

Ed, Edd and Eddy is not a cut-out show.

BTW, kdiddy13, Foster's is done with Illustrator and After Effects as well as Flash, and Atomic Betty uses After Effects and some proprietary software as well as Flash.
cartoonplayer

Post by cartoonplayer »

thank yo very match guys
kdiddy13

Post by kdiddy13 »

The400th wrote: BTW, kdiddy13, Foster's is done with Illustrator and After Effects as well as Flash, and Atomic Betty uses After Effects and some proprietary software as well as Flash.
Yes, but the animation is primarily done in Flash which is what I thought he was asking about. The camera work and compositing in After Effects. They create the characters in Illustrator (and sometimes add things in Flash). They're probably edited on an Avid and use an FTP program for uploading finished files to a central server for archiving and output to film. I imagine they use Outlook to send e-mail back and forth as well as Word to read incoming resumes. They probably do their schedules in a MYSQL app with an HTML/PHP interface so that people can see it on the web with Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari. While at work many listen to ITunes. Should I go on?

Sorry, just feeling a bit like a wise ass this morning. :D
________
SMOKING KILLS
mr. blaaa

Post by mr. blaaa »

kdiddy13 wrote:
The400th wrote: BTW, kdiddy13, Foster's is done with Illustrator and After Effects as well as Flash, and Atomic Betty uses After Effects and some proprietary software as well as Flash.
Yes, but the animation is primarily done in Flash which is what I thought he was asking about. The camera work and compositing in After Effects. They create the characters in Illustrator (and sometimes add things in Flash). They're probably edited on an Avid and use an FTP program for uploading finished files to a central server for archiving and output to film. I imagine they use Outlook to send e-mail back and forth as well as Word to read incoming resumes. They probably do their schedules in a MYSQL app with an HTML/PHP interface so that people can see it on the web with Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari. While at work many listen to ITunes. Should I go on?

Sorry, just feeling a bit like a wise ass this morning. :D
But Mr. Wiseass is well informed... :D

SO lets just say: they use a bunch of software.
Thatswhy they call themselves animation studios, cartoonplayer :lol: .

But if u had asked "Can cartoon network animation xyz be done in moho as well?" then the answer would propably be yes (not regarding time effort etc.).

Cheers 8)
r0ck656

Post by r0ck656 »

No way Ed, Edd, 'n Eddie is cut-out animation. Ed, Edd, 'n Eddie is traditionally animated, like kdiddy13 said.
spoooze!

Post by spoooze! »

"Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends" is animated in Flash. A few other softwares are used also.

"Ed Edd n Eddy" is hand drawn.

As far as I know none of the shows are animated in Moho....yet ;)

James 8)