Tool folders?

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

JCook

Tool folders?

Post by JCook »

Hi
I'm running a Mac, OS 10.7.4. I've just downloaded and installed ASPro 9 and in my Applications folder there is no folder for ASPro, only the application itself. Where are the tool and script folders located on the Mac? I've looked in the Library, in the Application Support folder and there is nothing for AnimeStudio Pro or SmithMicro. Where does one install scripts or tools, or brushes, etc.? Didn't see it in the help, either, although I only gave a cursory look there.

thanks,
Jack
ulrik

Re: Tool folders?

Post by ulrik »

In version 9 on mac. all the scripts and other extra files are inside the application itself, if you right click or ctrl click the app you can, from the contextual menu, chose "show content" and there you have all thoose files. However when you opened AS9 first time it should have asked you where you wanted the Anime Studio Content to be, in that folder you're supposed to put all your extra files, brushes, scripts etc.
JCook

Re: Tool folders?

Post by JCook »

Ah, yes, that's where they are. I did specify that folder, and it contains everything I would need. Thank you, ulrik.

Jack