Old Controls

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Imago

Old Controls

Post by Imago »

I've got ASP9 and now I got stuck on setup my own buttons.
In previous versions, I put the scripts in the right folder, put the lines of code in the Tools.txt and everything got right.
But in ASP9 this method don't work!

I want those buttons in the tool drawer, but I can't put them in! :x
How can I do?
Sorry for my bad english... Q_Q
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Re: Old Controls

Post by Víctor Paredes »

There was an old thread asking the same. Anyway, you can copy that tools and paste on "tool" inside the "scripts" folder. You will have to add each tool to the "_tool_list.txt" as button.

However, for lower and raise shapes, you can use up and down on the keyboard. For Smooth or Peak you can use Ctrl+M and Ctrl+P. All this options are also in the Draw menu.
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel
funksmaname

Post by funksmaname »

Scripts need to be in the resources/support/scripts folder, not the main /scripts folder as before, so check you're in the right place :)
Imago

Post by Imago »

Thanks for answers!
I found why they didn't worked.
For some reason, the old .LUA files was missing. I tought they was in the right folder as always in the old versions! :|
Imago

Post by Imago »

Oh, boy! this time I'm so messed up with ASP9! :shock:

Now I'm wondering if is possible to have back the old timeline controls, like copy/paste buttons (for I use the CTRL+C and CTRL+V only in the workspace) and the frame scrolling with the mouse wheel.
The new timeline scrolling method is driving me crazy. In ASP7 I simply scroll through the frames with the wheel...
There is a way to "swap" the ALT button like "when i press ALT the timeline scrolls up/down, withou ALT the timeline scrolls Left/right"?