FREE Webinar: How to Apply Physics in Anime Studio!

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Fahim

FREE Webinar: How to Apply Physics in Anime Studio!

Post by Fahim »

Double Post from Announcements Section

Physics in Animation: How to Apply Physics in Anime Studio by Jason Cozy

Date: Thursday, March 22, 2012
Start Time: 10:00 AM PDT

Expand your animation toolset and increase your physics simulation skills by joining Jason Cozy in this one-hour webinar where he will show you the basics of setting up a physics simulation in Anime Studio Pro. Jason will then walk you through each of the parameters and give a demonstration of each function. He will also show you how physics simulations work with bones before we wrap up the hour with a question and answer session.

About the Presenter

Jason Cozy is the Lead QA Engineer for Anime Studio at Smith Micro Software. His many years of testing the application, along with his background in motion graphics and design, have given him an in depth knowledge to the workings of Anime Studio, thorough knowledge of its features and real world uses for them.

For more information and to register: http://my.smithmicro.com/webinars/anime ... animation/
InfoCentral

Post by InfoCentral »

Dang, I see you fixed the registration problem. I received my confirmation email the same day!
MEETUP.COM - start or join a group
dazza101

Post by dazza101 »

I registered for this webinar and wasn't able to join it as Firefox responded that "The add-on downloaded from smithmicrosoftware.webex.com could not be installed as it appears to be corrupt." I tried several times, but no luck.

I hope there will be a recording of the event we can watch later...
InfoCentral

Post by InfoCentral »

I hear you. I tried myself unsuccessfully. Last time I was able to get it to work by just ignoring it but this time it wouldn't load period. There seems to be a compatibility problem with FireFox and WebEX that is being ignored. I finally got on 10 min late through IE.

Very nice job and I see how this subject could go a few more webinars. Very technical and I am definitely going to need to see it a couple of more times once it gets posted. Thanks...
MEETUP.COM - start or join a group