lip-sync

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Theo22

lip-sync

Post by Theo22 »

Six years ago, this list was posted on this forum for software that could help with lip-syncing audio. Which software do you cinsider today to be the best?
Dust

Post by Dust »

That depends on you Theo. Some folks I know work with just the Anime software and seem very happy with it. Papagayo is a pretty cool program, but it does seem that whatever program you use, you will have to do a lot of tweeking after your initial set up. I never used the other programs on the list you mentioned, but I am personally quite happy with the set up in Anime studio, especially since my language is not English, so I can set it up myself, just the way it needs to be. Good work takes a bit of time. There is no escaping putting a little time into it.
GCharb

Post by GCharb »

I used Magpie Pro, loved it, Papayago is ok, but for 2D lip-sync I use Anime Studio 8 itself, it is pretty good on its own!
Theo22

Post by Theo22 »

Thanks!
madrobot

Post by madrobot »

I agree, AS8 auto lip sync is not too bad. I am finding I need to go through and tweak a few keys here and there, but overall it is not too shabby and getting me through.