Problems with Bones

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

JamesTadlock

Problems with Bones

Post by JamesTadlock »

Since I'm not a great artist (yet) I like to use .png image files and connect them to bones. I've got a pretty good idea about what suppose to happen, but for some reason the bones menu does not seem to open right. I.e. no add bones icon and most others are missing.. I've read the user guide and for some reason I am still missing something. I add the image, add the bone layer, move the image up into the bones layer but the bones menu comes up almost empty except for bind layer (sometimes). Does bones layer work in beginner setting? I've had limited success using vector levels and bones, but .png(s) and bones don't seem to play nicely together. :?
AmigaMan

Post by AmigaMan »

Make sure you are on frame '0' and have the Bone Layer selected.
jonbo

Post by jonbo »

I've seen this in DEBUT when using the beginner's mode. Images work fine in normal mode. Maybe try normal mode.
Dust

Post by Dust »

Yes, Jonbo is right. I took a look at my Debut version in beginners mode and it just does not seem to work the way you expect. Just switch to normal mode, which is what you eventually want anyway as beginners mode is just really that. A 'beginners mode',but personally to me it seems pretty useless.