Free Webinar with David Knight on creating characters

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Fahim

Free Webinar with David Knight on creating characters

Post by Fahim »

Double post from the Announcements section!

FREE Webinar: Creating Characters and Content for Sale with Anime Studio presented by David Knight.

December 15, 2011 at 3:00PM PST

Join David in this one-hour webinar as he shares with you his methods of creating characters and content for sale using Anime Studio. Follow along as he shows you how he develops his product concepts and watch as he takes you through the process of creating characters. David will also discuss the various requirements of packaging your product such as multiple views and angles, pricing, and compatibility requirements.

Register Now! Space is limited!

Registration closes Thursday, December 15, 2011 at 3:00PM PST

About the Presenter:
While playing in a profession band, David discovered that he had a talent for doing character voices after trying to mimic famous singers. That, coupled with his natural talent as a cartoonist, soon led him to building and voicing puppets for TV commercials. Once home computers entered the picture, David merged his multimedia skills and started creating animations for TV using one of the first versions of Anime Studio (then called Moho). Today, David runs a successful, independent animation studio on the New South Wales North Coast of Australia where is work is featured regularly on Australia's Nickelodeon, Fox 8, ABC and Channel 10.

To see more of David's work check out his short Australian political animations website www.polliefillers.com.au or go to his store on Content Paradise.

All attendees will receive a FREE copy of David's Turkey Particles content package!
Fahim

Post by Fahim »

Don't forget to sign up if you haven't done so already! All attendees will receive a FREE copy of David Knight’s Turkey Particles!

See you there.
patricia3d

Post by patricia3d »

I have sent a request and got the reply

Thank you for your interest in the Anime Studio Webinar. Once your request is processed, we will send you a confirmation email message.
InfoCentral

Post by InfoCentral »

Yeah, I received the same thing.
InfoCentral

Post by InfoCentral »

I think I am going to quit signing up for these webinars. They never give you the information to log in til the very last minute...forget it!
Fahim

Post by Fahim »

I am sorry to hear that.... We typically send out the log-in information a couple days prior to the webinar... I will follow up with Michi

Apologies for the inconvenience this has caused.

Regards,

Fahim
awalker

Post by awalker »

AS Webinar - Creating Characters and Content for Sale In Anime Studio from DK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnFo3R71 ... AAAAAAAAAA
Fahim

Post by Fahim »

Hi Everyone,

David Knight's webinar is live in case anyone missed it.

Check it out here: http://my.smithmicro.com/webinars/anime ... -for-sale/

Here's the webinar description:

Join David in this one-hour webinar as he shares with you his methods of creating characters and content for sale using Anime Studio. Follow along as he shows you how he develops his product concepts and watch as he takes you through the process of creating characters. David will also discuss the various requirements of packaging your product such as multiple views and angles, pricing, and compatibility requirements.
Dust

Post by Dust »

These Webinars are great. I enjoyed them all a lot and they are full of good tips. I can never really follow them live but I am very happy they are being recorded. Truly excellent.