FREE Webinar: Creating Characters and Content for Sale

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

funksmaname

FREE Webinar: Creating Characters and Content for Sale

Post by funksmaname »

Dunno why I'm announcing this :P but it seems SM have skipped the CP registration and it goes straight to the seminar registration page - hopefully registration will actually work this time ;)

http://anime.smithmicro.com/webinars/ch ... d-content/

during the seminar, I'll keep an eye on #aswebinar on twitter if anyone wants to chat... or is an IRC room better? (It's certainly more instant!)
capricorn33

Post by capricorn33 »

And D.K. is hosting it. Cool!
I'll be there. And maybe I'll have to open a twitter account too, to join in on the chat... :-)
capricorn ( - just call me "cap")
children's tv pro, character animator
benecosse

Post by benecosse »

Sounds good
Last edited by benecosse on Thu May 05, 2016 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jonbo

Post by jonbo »

I wish they did these on Fridays when I'm off work so I can watch them. I'm still waiting for them to post Selgin's webinar. :?
ruscular3d

Post by ruscular3d »

How much does this cost?
jonbo

Post by jonbo »

FREE, just register. :)
InfoCentral

Post by InfoCentral »

Thursday is my day off so I'm all in.
Fahim

Post by Fahim »

Just a reminder: Don't forget to sign up if you haven't done so already! All attendees will receive a FREE copy of David Knight’s Turkey Particles!

FREE Webinar: Creating Characters and Content for Sale with Anime Studio presented by David Knight.

December 15, 2011 at 3:00PM PST

Join David in this one-hour webinar as he shares with you his methods of creating characters and content for sale using Anime Studio. Follow along as he shows you how he develops his product concepts and watch as he takes you through the process of creating characters. David will also discuss the various requirements of packaging your product such as multiple views and angles, pricing, and compatibility requirements.

Register Now! Space is limited!

Registration closes Thursday, December 15, 2011 at 3:00PM PST

About the Presenter:
While playing in a profession band, David discovered that he had a talent for doing character voices after trying to mimic famous singers. That, coupled with his natural talent as a cartoonist, soon led him to building and voicing puppets for TV commercials. Once home computers entered the picture, David merged his multimedia skills and started creating animations for TV using one of the first versions of Anime Studio (then called Moho). Today, David runs a successful, independent animation studio on the New South Wales North Coast of Australia where is work is featured regularly on Australia's Nickelodeon, Fox 8, ABC and Channel 10.

To see more of David's work check out his short Australian political animations website www.polliefillers.com.au or go to his store on Content Paradise.

All attendees will receive a FREE copy of David's Turkey Particles content package!
Rhoel

Post by Rhoel »

Sadly, I am going to miss this as it occurs (occurred) during my working day and meetings are scheduled all afternoon :-(

Sorry DK: I looks forward to the replay.

Rhoel
benecosse

Post by benecosse »

does anyone know what time this will be in the UK?
funksmaname

Post by funksmaname »

do the math! I think it's 11am...
benecosse

Post by benecosse »

I had already tried with various site but were giving me varying time conversions
Last edited by benecosse on Thu May 05, 2016 4:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
slowtiger

Post by slowtiger »

funksmaname

Post by funksmaname »

up till now they've been on thursday morning - 7am NZ time, but this time it's friday at 12pm, which is 11am in the UK...

btw, if you put in your location when signing up, the reminders come to you with your local time converted!

from my email;
Topic: Anime Studio Webinar: Creating Characters and Content for Sale in Anime Studio.
Host: Michi Catanese
Date and Time:
Friday, December 16, 2011 12:00 pm, New Zealand Daylight Time (Wellington, GMT+13:00)
benecosse

Post by benecosse »

Thanks, i had forgotten to do that
Last edited by benecosse on Thu May 05, 2016 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.