FREE Webinar: Creating Characters and Content for Sale

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

funksmaname

Post by funksmaname »

starts in 30 odd minutes - I'll be on #aswebinar on twitter if anyone wants to msg eachother :P
Trying 'www.twitterfall.com' to see if the results update in a more timely fashion.

----

Webinar was interesting... made me think for the first time about creating some content to fund my gaming addiction :P
hayasidist

Post by hayasidist »

hi - wasn't around at all yesterday at 2300 GMT so couldn't make this webinar (again :cry: ) .

too late to be useful for this time around ...but for the record:
PST = GMT-8
-> PST +8 = GMT

1500PST +8hrs = 2300GMT (just like on the link that ST posted -- but look at 3PM not 3 am for the conversion)
DK

Post by DK »

Hi all.

Thanks for those who attended. I tried to address everything I could in such a short time. But you all know I'm here if you need anything just ask. These webinars are still in the early days but I think they are a great idea for AS in general. I was damn nervous but someone had to put their hand up.

You guys are next can't wait :)

Cheers
D.K
benecosse

Post by benecosse »

really informative Webinar
Last edited by benecosse on Thu May 05, 2016 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DK

Post by DK »

Thanks benecosse.
My pleasure. I hope I shared something you that will be helpfull. It's all based on my CP experience over a few years now and like I said I am happy to answer any questions anyone may have.

Cheers
D.K
ruscular3d

Post by ruscular3d »

I had 10 minute to debug my computer to get connected, was not enough time. had to reboot for the software that was needed to see it. hopefully next one will be better. But I would suggest more time to download the needed file to get rolling and testing.
DK

Post by DK »

Thanks for the feedback ruscular3d. They need to hear this stuff so they can make it better for next time.

Cheers
D.K
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

DK, I had a problem with the hour and couldn't attend your webinar. Sorry. I'll have to wait SM upload it to youtube. I hope that everything went great :)
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel
NeedyN00b

Post by NeedyN00b »

At the last minute, I had a scheduling change and couldn't attend. Will definitely download when it's available.
jonbo

Post by jonbo »

Hope they don't wait too long to post the replay. I'm still waiting to see Selgin's webinar. :P
awalker

Post by awalker »

jonbo wrote:Hope they don't wait too long to post the replay. I'm still waiting to see Selgin's webinar. :P
Don't know if this was posted yet but here's a video link to Selgin tips & techniques. Very useful, Thanks for sharing Selgin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Etv_pEQ ... AAAAAAAJAA
jonbo

Post by jonbo »

Thanks awalker, I've been waiting for this to be posted. :)
DK

Post by DK »

Thanks Selgin, jonobo, needyNoob and awalker.
I think it went well. There are a few good tips for selling and suggestions for ideas. I did find that one hour was not long enough for me to cover everything though so I did the best I could. There were some great questions from those who attended. Can't wait to see Selgins one too ;)

Cheers
D.K