Victor Paredes (Selgin) Webinar on November 30, 2011

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Fahim

Victor Paredes (Selgin) Webinar on November 30, 2011

Post by Fahim »

This is a double post - from the Announcements Section - just in case you missed it :) I hope to remove this post in a few days time.

I am very excited about this webinar! So feel free to register as soon as you can!

FREE Webinar: Special Techniques and Tips to Speed Up Your Workflow presented by Victor Paredes. Register Now!

http://anime.smithmicro.com/webinars/speedupworkflow/

Register now for this free webinar with Victor Paredes on Wednesday, November 30, 2011 @ 10:00AM PST.

Join Victor Paredes as he shares with you his special techniques and tips to speed up your workflow in Anime Studio. See the various ways he creates walk cycles - one of the biggest challenges in animation. Learn how to improve head rotations in your animations as he discusses easy tracing tips, drawing for animation, using symmetry within Anime Studio, and how to use blend morphs effectively. In addition, Victor will share his insights on rigging soft shapes and show you how he brings his characters to life.
NeedyN00b

Post by NeedyN00b »

"Secrets of Selgin... Revealed!"

Looking forward to it!
capricorn33

Post by capricorn33 »

Registered! :)
capricorn ( - just call me "cap")
children's tv pro, character animator
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

It's kind of early in the morning for me -- I'm assuming that every nuance will be captured in loving detail?
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
hayasidist

Post by hayasidist »

+1 to recording it PLEASE... I'd love to be there but I have a meeting that will take me away from base from 1800GMT that day :(

(@jahnocli - are you actually in the UK??? or just a very late riser! :wink: PST is GMT-8 .... 1000PST is 1800GMT???)
benecosse

Post by benecosse »

looking forward to the webinar
Last edited by benecosse on Thu May 05, 2016 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

hayasidist wrote:+1 to recording it PLEASE... I'd love to be there but I have a meeting that will take me away from base from 1800GMT that day :(

(@jahnocli - are you actually in the UK??? or just a very late riser! :wink: PST is GMT-8 .... 1000PST is 1800GMT???)
Ooops! (duh!) Thought it was +8. I am visiting someone on that day, so it would be a stretch to get back in time anyway, so my query still stands (and it would be good to have a record of it anyway).
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
Maestral

Post by Maestral »

I am very much interested in participating. I went trough registration on contentparadise and now wondering am I missing something?

This would be the first webinar for me, still I`m not sure where should I "be" on that particular time? AnimeSmithmicro site or Contentparadise?

*Forgot to mention compliments for such a nice initiative.
madrobot

Post by madrobot »

Maestral you'll probably get an email closer to the date of the webinar. That's what happened with the last webinar, if I remember correctly. When you get the email, go to the link in advance and set up any installs you need to do to get the webinar running, and check it's all good so you don't get caught out trying to do all that on the day of the webinar.
Good luck, enjoy, I'll be there if my wife lets me! :)
(will be 5am or something here in rainy Melbourne)
Adrian
Maestral

Post by Maestral »

^ Thanks, Adrian.

I believed that each house has some kind of small handy pharmacy kit? ,))
funksmaname

Post by funksmaname »

we'll be using #aswebinar on twitter for messaging during the webinar... Now I just need to work out how to make my twitter refresh quicker.
SvenFoster

Post by SvenFoster »

funksmaname wrote:we'll be using #aswebinar on twitter for messaging during the webinar... Now I just need to work out how to make my twitter refresh quicker.
Have you tried tweetdeck? For normal twitter I found it a bit painful but monitoring hashtags its hard to beat. It throttles the api calls and ramps up if loads of activity and slows down if running risk of upsetting twitter. Not used it since twitter bought it so may be ads on it now. Was free
--Sven
What *if* the Hokey cokey *is* what its all about?
funksmaname

Post by funksmaname »

I've used tweetdeck in the past but got rid of it (I have it running on my phone) - I have seesmic desktop installed, but I really don't use twitter that much as I find it an overwhelming distraction full of nonsensical fragments of other peoples conversations or inane information for the most part... I think I'm still missing the point or how to make decent use of it!

Last time there was a webinar I used the main twitter site, but things still took like 5 minutes to arrive, which isn't much use for chatting...

We could alternatively set up a channel on IRC (I use Chatzilla plugin for fire fox) - if people can install firefox and this, I could post a link to a chatroom, but I don't know if everyone uses firefox?
benecosse

Post by benecosse »

Has anyone been sent the link yet for the Webinar?
funksmaname

Post by funksmaname »

not yet (speaking for myself) but I think it will be within 24hours of the webinar, which is still a couple of days away...