I made it my animation is picked up.

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

GCharb

Post by GCharb »

dueyftw wrote:Here you go. I just made my version:

Animation Dump Truck.
Everyone who post will I send off to the Cartoozoo net work.

http://animation-dump-truck.forumotion.com/

Dale
Am in, where do I sign?
dueyftw

Post by dueyftw »

Register and log in. Then Post links to my animation. :)

Dale
JaMike

Post by JaMike »

Rhoel wrote:Now call me a disbeliever if you wish, but as a moderator, I am seriously tempted to move the entire thread to the Spam Bucket as its clearly Spam, a blatant advert by Animation Taxi to promote itself.
Nooooo! This is the most entertaining spam I've ever seen!

And Toxicink is starting to cover his tracks, too! The CEO of Animationtaxi is gone from LinkedIn (that's Abner Rosk). Let's see what he does next! Please?

And AnimationDumpTruck is just hilarious. This whole thread is worth it just for that.
sbtamu

Post by sbtamu »

I say its worth keeping the thread here. The Grammar and punctuation is worth clicking on it all by it self. How hard is it to capitalize your ''i'' and add a period at the end of each sentence?

Also, does cose mean because?
Sorry for bad animation

http://www.youtube.com/user/sbtamu
GCharb

Post by GCharb »

Y, cose u dunno?
sbtamu

Post by sbtamu »

dose it matter
Sorry for bad animation

GCharb

Post by GCharb »

We better stop, or spammers will think that We are bad peoples!
hayasidist

Post by hayasidist »

:lol: love the dump truck. couldn't resist. :roll: S. Pam. :oops:
Rhoel

Post by Rhoel »

JaMike wrote:
Rhoel wrote:I am seriously tempted to move the entire thread to the Spam Bucket as its clearly Spam.
Nooooo! This is the most entertaining spam I've ever seen!
The delete suggestion was in jest but by adding "Animation Taxi", "Spam" and "Spam Bucket" in the same sentence, Google Bots will pick it up and downgrade his rankings. Oh dear, did I create another Spam reference to Animation Taxi" And again. :twisted:

And Dale, Animation Dump Truck is just Fail ... it's far too slick ... where's the many typos and bad grammar? Or the steam-age web style and tacky tiled backgrounds? And good God man, the forum actually works!

Really, you need to try less ... just throw it together any old how, preferably fueled by a crate or two of San Miguel. :D

Rhoel
sbtamu

Post by sbtamu »

Im Cereal now. Wat dis guy ever do to u guys
Sorry for bad animation

GCharb

Post by GCharb »

I doughnut no, butt e shur gait a bashing dat ai ham shur e doz nut deezerv!

This is getting fun! :)
Rhoel

Post by Rhoel »

Reelly, ewe guise are taking the pass.
JaMike

Post by JaMike »

We probably shouldn't make fun of someone because of their spelling - there are plenty of very good people with learning difficulties or dyslexia. Maybe he's even typing on an iphone.

We CAN make fun of his attitude and his lies, though. The fact that he thinks he can lie to us about Cartoon Network and we're going to believe it because we're all starry-eyed fanbois, is more than a little insulting.

Note that he hasn't put anything about his Cartoon Network deal anywhere else, including his LinkedIn profile.

And for those of you who know about webpages, look at the source code for AnimationTaxi.com. These are the tags he's using for search engines to find the pages...

<meta name="keywords" content="animation. taxi, comic, book, cartoon, money, people, cancer, cats,happy, sad, nice, ">

So people who search for "cancer" on Google will be directed to his page. That's a real class act.
DK

Post by DK »

I can tell you right now that if this deal were real you would'nt have any copyrights at all. I know the creators of (a popular animated show) that appeared on CN a while back. They pitched it and it was accepted then they were paid to consult, design, and oversee production. They were flown to the US and just put on a wage. After a while various marketing items based on the creators characters started appearing on shelves in supermarkets and not one cent of the marketing sales went to the creators even though it was their designs that were being sold.

I'm sorry but thats how it works when you deal with the devil. Honestly you're best off buying that ute and digging holes. At least you will own the ute. Oops...sorry yooooot :)

D.K
AmigaMan

Post by AmigaMan »

Rhoel I'm pleased you haven't deleted this thread. It's really made our week at work with colleagues saying the posts here and 'that' site are the most hilarious thing they've seen in ages :D
James, who sits across from me, damn near had a heart attack from laughing!