Help Shape the Future of Anime Studio

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Fahim, Distinct Sun, Víctor Paredes, erey, Belgarath, slowtiger

Re: Help Shape the Future of Anime Studio

Postby Klywon » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:18 pm

Now I am really losing it with the new Moho 12... it just crashes whenever it wants and the autosave file get corrupted EVERY TIME. It's like you're doing your scene but from time to time you get to jump 30 mins of your work backwards because when you're really into it, you don't remember to save manyally every 5 minutes. What's the freaking point of autosave, if it corrupts the files??

The window won't stay focused, the viewport is laggy, the whole software is just a MESS compared to what it used to be. Here's my one and only suggestion for future developement of the software: please make it usable again. You really screwed it up the last time.
Klywon

Postby Greenlaw » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:42 pm

Turn off Autosave from the Preferences. IMO, nobody should use Autosave in 12.2. It doesn't just corrupt project files, it appears to cause the crashes.

After we disabled Autosave in 12.2, Moho has been very stable for us in daily use.

I'm told that the developers are aware and working on the problem.

Re: the lagging, maybe the graphics driver needs updating? FWIW, I haven't experienced any lagging here at home or on my computer at work. Well, I guess there's a lag when I use a 'press-hold' command, so I usually just avoid that. Otherwise, Moho has been very responsive for us at work.
D.R. Greenlaw
Artist/Partner - Little Green Dog | Greenlaw's 2017 Demo Reel

Greenlaw

Postby eric1223 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:52 pm

How about a "Copy Previous Keyframe" and a "Copy Future Keyframe" option whenever you right click a Keyframe?

The idea behind this is to copy and paste past or future keyframes where the current time is. Its useful for preventing floating keyframe. Often, I'd Have to go back and fix manually find them, which is always 1 keyframe away from the one I'm working on. Also, probably would be great if it worked on multi keyframe too if you are using the pose to pose method.
eric1223

Postby Greenlaw » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:44 pm

That's a great idea! I'm always having to do that.
D.R. Greenlaw
Artist/Partner - Little Green Dog | Greenlaw's 2017 Demo Reel

Greenlaw

Previous

Return to General Moho Discussion