Character Animation Video Tutorial Series

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Would you be interested to pay 29.95 USD for a full set of video tutorials on character animation in Anime Studio?

Poll ended at Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:02 pm

Yes
57%
No
21%
Maybe
21%

Total votes: 28
hayasidist

Post by hayasidist »

@Apple'E'ed2. greetings to you visitor from another planet - where did you come from before arriving in London?

You seem a little confused by our use of symbols and symbolism - and I can understand how arcane our world must look to outsiders. I hope this might help:

White Horse rampant on a red shield: The shield of the county of Kent with a history that dates back to around 500CE when Kent was a separate Kingdom.

Invicta: Latin for "undefeated" -- The Men of Kent resisted the 1066 Norman invasion. The Normans could not beat them and Kent, thus undefeated, was granted considerable autonomy and independence from direct Norman rule - freedoms which lasted until 1925 when the final concession (Gavelkind) was repealed.

HayaSidist: Amharic for twenty six. Amharic was originally the language of Amhara - a province of what is now Ethiopia - and is now the official language of Ethiopia. Amharic is in the same family of languages - Semitic - as Arabic and Hebrew; it is written in Ge'ez script. This is how the number hayasidist would be written.

Selam k enkwan deuna meutah!
ggm1960

Post by ggm1960 »

Just a couple of quick questions and forgive me if they've already been covered. What format(s) are the videos in and is this also relevant for Mac users?
17" MacBook Pro MC024LL/A
15" MacBook Pro MB133LL/A
Anime Studio Pro 7, Poser 8, Final Cut Express 4
Apple'E'ed2

Post by Apple'E'ed2 »

:shock: :shock: :shock: Hey *hayasidist* :shock: :shock: :shock: { Thought you wanted to see me *lost* in court. }

:twisted: :twisted: [ AND ] glad I am that i can avoid *Hayasi~Pist* :twisted: :twisted:

Colourful answer to your *from where* question is *Mars*~ and~ " look at the state I left *THAT*~ in ! "
As for 'real' *local* answer;
I feel in fairness to *me* and this forum, that my intention *@Start* was to get an education on, in >AND< all around A/S as an application I believed *YOU* & *others* here, wanted as well, and not to *have to* OR *need to* digress *HERE* into a historic journey around *its-Histories* bone.

:twisted: :twisted: In *fairness* to you and those others *here* ~ Symbolism ~ is one of the factors *good animators* profess to be dealing in >AND< as already pointed out, evident in the choice of *id's* on display { down the sidebar ~ of all the pages in this forum. }

8) 8) 8) 8) SO ! having understood *i hope* my wish to get *down* to *that* sort of symbolism , Please *NOW* excuse *my Martian boots* as I *trample* with observations, all around *your* contention.
OH ! >AND< @appleeed2 ~ is proof to me that you think you know where i would rather *YOU* *WE* *US* take this *Concord* issue, BUT~ Please, if you will~ take *it* to ~ tensixtysix1. Preferably *down* in the comments box, as I know it's contentious AND *Public* is the best way *TO FACE* such contention.[ Of course *Publicly*>AND<Imaginatively *needing* more that 1 or 2 , Could the rest of *you*, also continue *to Feed* What I know *you* know, to be a *REAL ISSUE*. { The state Mars was left in *IS* a really one~ *WE* ~face >AND< one I hope to avoid *HERE~TOO* 8) 8) 8) 8)

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Oh~ and please approach " understanding " tis * Moron * ' There '.... I prefer. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

{{{{ BUT~ BEFORE~ I EXCITE *THOSE BOOTS* HERE< COULD I ASK *IF* ANYONE IS INTERESTED ~ IN ~ *MY* CONCORDS >>>> ANSWER }}}}}

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: JUST *THE POLITE WAY* to *hijack*..... YOUR OPINIONS ! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

" IDIOT " now~ not so sure about, What you think ?
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

hayasidist, I really think you are wasting your time...
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
hayasidist

Post by hayasidist »

the "court" ref was to sbtamu who saved Gilles from a probable copyright infringement leading to an expensive lawsuit.

if you really want people here to help to learn about AS ... ask yourself if you're going about it the right way.

the rest .. yikerta - martian alchellem.

deuna seunbet.
Dust

Post by Dust »

Hi ggm1960. I assume you were asking about Gilles tutorials? I am a MAC user myself and his videos will be fine for MAC and Windows alike.
hayasidist

Post by hayasidist »

...also DVDs will be in PAL and NTSC.
Apple'E'ed2

Post by Apple'E'ed2 »

HEY Hayasidis, thanks for that and apologies for *court* miss~take.

As for going about it the right way ! I know I'm not, BUT~ T'were I putting together a "Tutorial" series *4 SALE* to this lot here, { I would be really, REALLY concerned about having to continually have to *THEN ALSO* have to continually answer questions *I* {as he } could have with a little bit of support from those who wanted such-have avoided. FOR~ as *U* know "THERE IS NO CORRECT WAY~ TO A/S ANIMATE" and *I* {as he - would forever be feeling/held responsable-for fools to stupid to tell/help *me* provide *SOMETHING*~~~~~ of real value. }

I see also that little interest is being shown in *ME* *U* and *Martian Boots*.

SO~ a *Nod and Dribble* attitude { as here found } means whoever said I was about to leave, *WAS ~ EVER SO PROPHETIC* {although i will still watch *in Hopes* that I have once again miss~ taken *All of them*

Sadly it means I must ask that *idiot* still be seen AS mine.
tonyg

Post by tonyg »

Another forum I frequented was plagued by a troll-bot.
It had very similar sentence structures but *did* get better.
The same forum had somebody posing as a troll-bot.
At the time I didn't know which was the most clever... either way it soon became very annoying until the moderators stepped in.
InfoCentral

Post by InfoCentral »

hayasidist wrote:@sbtamu - IMO - you've probably saved him from an expensive legal challenge. In his place I'd be thanking you for preventing a disaster. Wear your superhero cape with pride!
Rather than paying for all those legal fees and added delays, wouldn't it just be simple to alter the head a little? Like change the nose and hair, alter the eye brows etc and move on. I don't see why you would want to do a remake or pay all the legal fees for consultation when all you really need to do is a little cosmetic alteration.
jonbo

Post by jonbo »

Hey Gilles, don't you think its about time you gave us an update on the set? I've noticed that you've removed the store from your blog page and haven't posted anything in a while. Is the set finished? Cancelled? Still in process? It would be nice if you posted an update. I think we've been really understanding and deserve some info. :?
madriver

Post by madriver »

I try to be supportive of artists in any way I can, especially lone animation artists. But this is it. I will NEVER purchase anything again that doesn't go through a reputable site like Renderosity, Content Paradise, etc.

This tutorial is really becoming a joke.

If Smith Micro announced a hard date then delayed its software for 5 months, this board would be on fire with all the enraged pre-buyers.

Not comparing this artist to a large company, but if you're going to solicit hard-earned money on a public forum, accountability is not that different.
JaMike

Post by JaMike »

It happened before I arrived here, but didn't Heyvern run off with people's money? Or did that get resolved? I remember seeing some angry posts about him.

Maybe Smith Micro should consider vetting people who request money on this forum. This place could get a bad name.

I'm glad I waited to see the final product before I committed my cash.
Apple'E'ed2

Post by Apple'E'ed2 »

Just How many of you have *been* prepared to pay for someone to provide a comprehensive set of tutorials ?

Dependent upon The number then ! Wouldn't it be smart to pool-that amount AND~ THEN decide just what sort of tutorials (way to teach in otherwords) aught to be paid for.

Personally :twisted: " I think...a. *dependent upon~those numbers* sort of way>>>AND = All of you here on this forum CAN >>> both ask AND recieve a rationalaliz'd >>>> ANSWER !:twisted:

WHAT *think*>>>> All you>>>>> *Down Under* ?
InfoCentral

Post by InfoCentral »

I'm not worried. There is this Law of Nature:

"You reap what you sow."
MEETUP.COM - start or join a group