Character Animation Video Tutorial Series

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Would you be interested to pay 29.95 USD for a full set of video tutorials on character animation in Anime Studio?

Poll ended at Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:02 pm

Yes
57%
No
21%
Maybe
21%

Total votes: 28
Dust

Post by Dust »

Yes Sven, I agree with you. No one would be so silly for just a few dollars. At least no one in their right minds. Nevertheless I do hope he is fine and healthy and as you say deeply workiung in his cave to produce more goodies.
hayasidist

Post by hayasidist »

Gilles is alive and well (or at least as well as anyone in Quebec at this time of year can be!) weather service says -18C and ... er how deep is the snow???

take a look at http://gcharb2d.blogspot.com/
uddhava

Post by uddhava »

hayasidist wrote:Gilles is alive and well (or at least as well as anyone in Quebec at this time of year can be!) weather service says -18C and ... er how deep is the snow???

take a look at http://gcharb2d.blogspot.com/

Thanks for this info. So that's whats going on!
JaMike

Post by JaMike »

That is good news.

I was wondering if the original tutorials would feature a Dalmatian Plantation! ;)
InfoCentral

Post by InfoCentral »

I was hoping to have the set to play with while I was on vacation but it appears that is not going to happen. From what I just read on his blog it seems like the release date is at least another month away.
sbtamu

Post by sbtamu »

Some how I feel this is all my fault...
Sorry for bad animation

http://www.youtube.com/user/sbtamu
Apple'E'ed2

Post by Apple'E'ed2 »

sbtamu wrote:Some how I feel this is all my fault...
****Hey>great... 666 sticks it is **** Thanks Steven. { Half blind too~ man you're a gem }
But I must admit that i thought *Dust* - Devil, Desert, Death & Dance [get it]* would be the one to take up the ball. Oh well !

For the rest of you.... Here's what I had pre-prepared for today.

???????? " Still no one up for a *Shoe* or two -Sad " { What ! No Prince, Princess, King, Queen or even just a common *Animator*}?????????

Man, oh man, oh man~ " What is it all of you ever so serious *Adult animators* want to animate about ***** AND **** for whom for christ sake, if not the *Child* ~in me.{ Others too of course }

" As for *shoe* or 2 , I did include two that i thought would might already be worn by a few of you *TOOL & COOL* { just not yet *by you* labeled that way } The others : *By design*~ are meant to Rub, Squeeze, Chafe & DIG... into *you* { and if you look at that *Design*- meant to be reserved- for THE DEVIL <AND> those of course, understanding that Practice, Practice, Practice... is why *HE* puts them out there.

{ For Sale- of course something *His Devotees* have arranged for *ME* {you too} in order to make sure those *Shoes* still The Devil- Rub, Squeeze, Chafe, and Dig. }

Regards to you all
????But~ I Think I'll keep *Idiot* still attached {for now} if you don't mind.?????
hayasidist

Post by hayasidist »

@sbtamu - IMO - you've probably saved him from an expensive legal challenge. In his place I'd be thanking you for preventing a disaster. Wear your superhero cape with pride! :wink: ... but maybe leave the rest of the costume for ... er ... more private situations. Oh BTW how big is that "fresh ham sandwich" you got last Christmas now? :D
InfoCentral

Post by InfoCentral »

Yep, always better to be safe than sorry.
sbtamu

Post by sbtamu »

hayasidist wrote:@sbtamu - IMO - you've probably saved him from an expensive legal challenge. In his place I'd be thanking you for preventing a disaster. Wear your superhero cape with pride! :wink: ... but maybe leave the rest of the costume for ... er ... more private situations. Oh BTW how big is that "fresh ham sandwich" you got last Christmas now? :D
I did not have the heart to eat my sandwich that night. :D So I chewed on my Santa boots instead. That sandwich is close to 7lbs now and should reach 18 by adulthood.
Sorry for bad animation

http://www.youtube.com/user/sbtamu
Apple'E'ed2

Post by Apple'E'ed2 »

???????? :twisted: *probably saved him from an expensive legal challenge * :twisted:

AHhh SO! An *Engish* Bandicoot..... UP POPs. " With scale 'e' side of head too. Ready to *FACE* a little *banditry* are you ? Or is it still '*hokey cokey's bush you want covering the *nether* side of your brains."
????????????????? In amongst :twisted: *Equals* :twisted: Am I ?????????????? ' I DON"T THINK SO ! ?????????????????????????????????

SO ! Here's some more material *4U* ~ all too.

* Invicta * ~ what the hell is that, *It's not even English* for christ sake.
*You*~ *Git* of Williams~ rapacious, rampageous, murdering bloody- concord !, *AND I can understand * you wanting to enter your scale *e* Tongue~ into some sort of court. BUT~ don't go telling me it will be or is in any way one in which *i* would stand :twisted: *equal* :twisted: amongst *MY* Peers. { at least ~ not until I'm stood with, amongst and against ~THOSE OF THAT *BLOODY* CONCORD. }
*You*~ Suffering under the impression that *you* ~ in either *heaven or hell* could or would find any other Tongues *to defend* YOU > AND < wanting *them* to HERE practice as such. ????????? IS REASON 4ME *as one*?????????????~ Providing *this* further material 4U~all too.
*****************************************************************************************************************************************

OK~ *Hijack* & *banditry* aside.

Let me see if i understand
A} This page of forum~ Offer for tutorials {paid}
B} You *here* ready to pay and wanting said tutorials.
C} You *using* id's other than your own, proof of imagination AND ability to think, see and hear : *in choices* other than your OH SO *Singular* one.
D} You *all too* expecting ~provider~ of said tutorials to cover {and be culpable for }*your* oh so *Singular requirements . YET~ *Here* ~ and for him providing no *meat* for him to wrap his *tut tuts* around.

MUST BE *YOU* all wrap'd around *BONE* between legs.... i think.

Regards to you all.

BUT~ I think I'll keep *Idiot* still attached{ for now }.... If you don't mind.
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

Jeez -- whatever you're on, I don't want any...
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
Apple'E'ed2

Post by Apple'E'ed2 »

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: SAD ! Horse *Rampant* > AND < *Fox* laughing :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:lol: *** WHAT A PICTURE **** !!!!!!!!!!!!

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) *HE* "Tut provider might also have thought AND included such in his tut tuts . Then where would *U* & *WE* be ? { ALL~ assuming of course that *U* are *here* for his tuts. 8) 8) 8) 8)
SvenFoster

Post by SvenFoster »

jahnocli wrote:Jeez -- whatever you're on, I don't want any...
He's leaving soon.. I saw him on top of a hill with a big casio keyboard connected to some different coloured lights which illuminated as he bashed the keyboard..

do, de do da dooo.

So long Apple'E'ed2 (cant believe there was ever a 1? ) be sure to take our message and peace off with you..

ps: mods is this not some whacked out version of spam?
--Sven
What *if* the Hokey cokey *is* what its all about?
Apple'E'ed2

Post by Apple'E'ed2 »

:twisted: Hey Sevn :twisted:

I know { 1 in 3 AND 3 in 1 ~ *major concept* confuses the *hell* out of me too. }

Seen *ME* on a hill have you? *Bulls 'it'.... I'm stuck in a cave just like all of you other trolls, *JUST*~ really, REALLY, really, REALLY *hoping* 1 or 2 of you have *@ least* more than just a Trolls imagination.

:twisted: Spamming is it ? :twisted: What ! you mean *unlike* your form of *hokey Cokey*. OR~ is *mod* just another way to lead others away FROM LOOKING @ *U*.

SO ! I think I'll keep Idiot *attached* { for now }.... if you don't mind.