Rigging problem

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Asterix

Rigging problem

Post by Asterix »

I imported a image and I put bones, I got that effect when I manipulate bones.
http://imagebin.org/161640

Thanks
ASP 7.1
wizaerd

Post by wizaerd »

I'm going to assume you imported an image and traced it to create a vector shape? If it's still a bitmap, then I dunno.

If it's a vector, then your bone influences aren't covering the points of the vector shapes well enough. Either separate the two shapes on different layers and bind the bones to the respective layers, or use the bind to points feature of the individual bones. And be sure to check out and/or read the manual, since this is explained pretty well there.
ponysmasher

Post by ponysmasher »

Is it just one image with bones on it? If so you should export each limb as a separate image to get the best results.
Asterix

Post by Asterix »

Right, I did not traced.
Ok I traced now. I have a layer with a traced image, and one with the complete image. Whish one I must put bones on? The traced, but it's full of red dots.
ASP 7.1
wizaerd

Post by wizaerd »

Perhaps a bit more context of what it is you're attempting to do. That small, I assume cropped, image doesn't really tell us what you're hoping to do. It's not necessary to trace, again depending on what it is you're trying to do, but after tracing it's not necessary to keep the original around anymore.

There is any number of possible things youcould be attempting to do, which would explain or present a solution to you, based on your needs.
funksmaname

Post by funksmaname »

i think your best bet is to read the manual and do all of the tutorials that come with Anime Studio - that way you won't be confused by layers 'full of red dots'
Asterix

Post by Asterix »

What I try to do? Is to use corelDraw to make vercor character and export it to anime studio to put bone. The imported character is a test with just rectangles.
ASP 7.1
funksmaname

Post by funksmaname »

you dont need to trace anything - but import the limb pieces separately so you can effect them cleanly... if you just import a single image with the whole character you won't get clean results.

...now read the manual.