Deselecting something flickers black screen

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

wizaerd

Deselecting something flickers black screen

Post by wizaerd »

In ASP 8, when I have something slected (points, shape, etccc) and I wish to deselect, I typcially click somewhere elese on screen. But when I do that, my screen flashes black. ANyone else notice this? Is there something in settings or something which is causing this? It's not harmful, AFAICT, but it sure is bothersome...
shannock

Post by shannock »

I had the same problem with ASP 7. Drove me nuts so I went back to 6.2. The fact that it's still present in 8 confirms my decision not to upgrade.
ponysmasher

Post by ponysmasher »

This can happen in AS6 as well. According to this thread it goes away if you deselect "lasso mode"

EDIT: Yup, I tried selecting lasso mode and I get the black flashes. You can still use lasso mode when it's deselected by holding down CTRL (and you won't get any flashes).
wizaerd

Post by wizaerd »

ponysmasher wrote:This can happen in AS6 as well. According to this thread it goes away if you deselect "lasso mode"

EDIT: Yup, I tried selecting lasso mode and I get the black flashes. You can still use lasso mode when it's deselected by holding down CTRL (and you won't get any flashes).
Thanx, I'll do this then...