Anime Studio 8 Now Available

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Tori

Anime Studio 8 Now Available

Post by Tori »

Learn all about the new version here: http://anime.smithmicro.com/animestudio8/

The easiest, most affordable way to create your own animations just got better! Upgrade today!

Anime Studio 8 is your complete animation program for creating 2D movies, cartoons, anime and cut out animations, and is loaded with great new features. Now you can create endless amounts of customized characters with the Character Wizard tool, or bring your own artwork to life with Automatic Image Tracing. Produce animations for film, video or streaming over the web. Anime Studio Pro 8 is also loaded with great new features to help speed up your workflow, and for a limited time you can get it for an incredible deal!

Create Your Own Art or Import Ready-to-Go Content

With loads of included content, you'll be creating your own cartoons in no time. Anime Studio has everything you need to get started fast, with endless possibilities of customizable characters, hundreds of props, scenery, backgrounds and more.

New: Create Custom Characters in Seconds
Anime Studio's new Character Wizard makes creating your own characters a snap. Customize your own characters in seconds. From cut-out to jib jab to Anime, this powerful toolset has the variety you need to keep your animations fresh.

New: Bring Your Artwork to Life with Automatic Image Tracing!
Bring your sketches and photos to life with Anime Studio's new Automatic Image Tracing tool. Just import a scanned image or photograph, select "Trace Image", and your art will instantly become editable within Anime Studio!

Until June 12th at Midnight Pacific Time, upgrades are $99 for Pro and $14.99 for Debut. After that, upgrades will be $129.99 for Pro and $19.99 for Debut.

Take a Tour of Anime Studio Debut 8
Take a Tour of Anime Studio Pro 8
abou123

Post by abou123 »

When Will You Slow Your Updates Smith Micro?!
This is not fun, and I don't have the money to keep upgrading!
Please just make free patches and not all new versions!
I am just fine with my Pro 7.
Thanks for considering,
Hepglon Ferdinand
DivineDiva

Post by DivineDiva »

Just fyi, this is on sale right now on amazon, for $150, but I actually got it for $100 because I purchased debut 6 (for $14) 2 weeks ago and they gave me a $50 credit I could use within 30 days to purchase pro 8. I had planned to try to make my first animation before upgrading, but this was too good to pass up. :)
superonIII

Re: Anime Studio 8 Now Available

Post by superonIII »

Tori wrote:Learn all about the new version here: http://anime.smithmicro.com/animestudio8/
The easiest, most affordable way to create your own animations just got better! Upgrade today!
Anime Studio Pro 8 is also loaded with great new features to help speed up your workflow, and for a limited time you can get it for an incredible deal!
please please please ask about fixing the pro 8 version masking bug, i haven't cried quite so furiously in years.
Animark

Post by Animark »

I tried to puchase 10 Copys of ASP 8 Edu for our filmschool. But it seems that it is not possible to get it in germany. Does someone knows why and if it's on it's way.

Maybe we sould stay with ASP 6.

Thanks from Animark