Webinar Upload

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

x-vishon

Webinar Upload

Post by x-vishon »

I'm wondering if any one here has saved the Webinar that was today or knows when it will be uploaded. I had a pass but missed the first few minutes and got locked out. Was really hoping to attend and I hope it wont be to long before its made available.
ponysmasher

Post by ponysmasher »

It just ended now, they said they'll upload it soon.
madriver

Post by madriver »

It was cool. I'm upgrading.
x-vishon

Post by x-vishon »

Did they say how soon? Like tonight or tomorrow soon or next week soon. Untill then anyone want to share any new details or opinions They may have if they were lucky enough to not be 10 minutes late and locked out? :lol:
jonbo

Post by jonbo »

UPGRADE!!! :D :D :D No really. There is alot more customization possible than I first thought.
x-vishon

Post by x-vishon »

How useful is character wizard going to be? I seem to recall putting in a feature request for something similar two versions ago.
jonbo

Post by jonbo »

you can attach your own art to the default characters or edit the default figures and actions yourself. Really cool!
benecosse

Post by benecosse »

it all looks v good
Last edited by benecosse on Thu May 05, 2016 5:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jezjones29

Post by jezjones29 »

x-vishon wrote:Did they say how soon? Like tonight or tomorrow soon or next week soon. Untill then anyone want to share any new details or opinions They may have if they were lucky enough to not be 10 minutes late and locked out? :lol:
They didn't say. But have you seen this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0DX00fGu9s

I guess they'll upload it to this account, so if you subscribe you'll get an email when they do ;)
x-vishon

Post by x-vishon »

So you can create a collection of pre-rigged characters in 360 degrees with different action sets? Would that let you do a character library similar to what they do with southpark? (I know southpark uses maya) but like build reusable content in there?
jonbo

Post by jonbo »

From what I saw ,yes.
x-vishon

Post by x-vishon »

Cool... :shock:
jonbo

Post by jonbo »

sorry for the double post, you replied before I could delete. :oops:
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Webinar question & answer session

Post by Lost Marble »

For those of you who attended the webinar, I know we weren't able to answer all the questions you had. They came in kind of fast and all we had was a tiny little window to scroll back and forth in to try to pick ones to answer.

But I plan to spend some time next week on the forum and answer version 8 questions in more detail. I think I'm going to wait until version 8 is official released, but then the best thing may be to star a new thread here on the forum.

So don't worry, we weren't avoiding any questions - there were just more of them than we could handle in the webinar format and time limit.

-Mike
madriver

Post by madriver »

Mike this looks like a great upgrade. Thanks!