Webinar Upload

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

x-vishon

Post by x-vishon »

I'd Still like to know when they will upload webinar. Too bad they can't give an ETA.
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Post by Lost Marble »

x-vishon wrote:I'd Still like to know when they will upload webinar. Too bad they can't give an ETA.
I'm not the one working on that, but I know they're planning to add a comment to this thread when it's available.
Danimal

Post by Danimal »

Mike, thanks for taking the time to let us know about the questions and for starting a thread when the new release is out. I'm sure there will be many questions or at least praise because this looks like a very substantial upgrade.

Thanks again!
~Danimal
mkelley

Post by mkelley »

x-vishon wrote:Untill then anyone want to share any new details or opinions They may have if they were lucky enough to not be 10 minutes late and locked out? :lol:
Based on the Webinar I am planning on upgrading on Day One. While that probably doesn't mean a lot to you, I can say that based on my history it is a *very* strong recommendation (actually, me even posting here is a indication of how good I think this upgrade might be).
barryem

Re: Webinar question & answer session

Post by barryem »

Lost Marble wrote:For those of you who attended the webinar, I know we weren't able to answer all the questions you had. They came in kind of fast and all we had was a tiny little window to scroll back and forth in to try to pick ones to answer.

But I plan to spend some time next week on the forum and answer version 8 questions in more detail. I think I'm going to wait until version 8 is official released, but then the best thing may be to star a new thread here on the forum.

So don't worry, we weren't avoiding any questions - there were just more of them than we could handle in the webinar format and time limit.

-Mike
I watched the webinar and was impressed. I thought you guys did a great job.

It didn't sell me on upgrading though. I'd already decided to do that. :)

I know there have been some complaints that a lot of the features were aimed at hobbyists but I'm one of those and I thank you. It really does look good.

Barry
chucky

Post by chucky »

Good to see you on your forum MC , wish I could have caught the webinar.
I would like to congratulate the dev team for V8 , those new drawing/fill features are just the ticket as is the autotracing. The character wizard looks like it has great potential, I'm not clear yet on how it works with custom characters but I assume that will be no problem as it clearly interacts with the actions list.
Bravo and thank you.
madrobot

Post by madrobot »

mkelley wrote:
x-vishon wrote:Untill then anyone want to share any new details or opinions They may have if they were lucky enough to not be 10 minutes late and locked out? :lol:
Based on the Webinar I am planning on upgrading on Day One. While that probably doesn't mean a lot to you, I can say that based on my history it is a *very* strong recommendation (actually, me even posting here is a indication of how good I think this upgrade might be).
I want to take this opportunity to point out that my post here today is in fact a momentous occasion. To be specific, if we use the emperical unit of forum posting big-deal measurement: The Zchoade; where mkelley's post-public-tantrum post is 0.8 Choades and my post is 1.3 Choades. I think anyone who has been paying attention can take the fact that I deign to make this post as clear indication that crops will be good this year.
Thankyou
Adrian
digitalartguru

Re: Webinar question & answer session

Post by digitalartguru »

Lost Marble wrote:For those of you who attended the webinar, I know we weren't able to answer all the questions you had. They came in kind of fast and all we had was a tiny little window to scroll back and forth in to try to pick ones to answer.

But I plan to spend some time next week on the forum and answer version 8 questions in more detail. I think I'm going to wait until version 8 is official released, but then the best thing may be to star a new thread here on the forum.

So don't worry, we weren't avoiding any questions - there were just more of them than we could handle in the webinar format and time limit.

-Mike
Thanks Mike!
Tori

Post by Tori »

The webinar should be up later today - tomorrow morning at the latest.
rpc9943

Post by rpc9943 »

haha this is the first time ive ever heard this term, and im sorry. but webinar? ahaha is that a web seminar?

either way, i cant wait to watch it :)

RonC
Anime Studio, Xara Xtreme 4, Magix Movie Edit Pro 11, Papagayo, Ableton Live 8, Artrage Deluxe
Distinct Sun

Webinar up

Post by Distinct Sun »

looks like its live on the Content Paradise youtube account.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soxm2hbDgfo

cool sshiznit!
Tori

Re: Webinar up

Post by Tori »

Distinct Sun wrote:looks like its live on the Content Paradise youtube account.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soxm2hbDgfo

cool sshiznit!
It was unlisted if anyone was trying to find it in search- it's public now.